• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Wars K16

Tarranium

We're not that different
Years
  • Warning!
    This fanfiction contains swearing mild violence and warfare, viewer discretion is adviced!

Authors note:
    I have 12 long chapters already done but I don't know if you guys are interested in this so I ask of you, any comments that you have should be sent me via PM.
    I don't want this thread to be filled with comments.

Also any personal opinion that some characters might have might not be mine, so no complaints.

A last note, the beginning might not be so interesting than the rest of this chapter but one things for sure.
    With every chapter it gets better and better.

Well off yo the story with you!

The Digimon Wars Chapter 1 The Rabbit Hole

There is a world known as the digital world.
    Inside this world there are digital monster called Digimon, they lived in peace until now.
    Now the digital world is in war, the virus digimon against the normal digimon.

But our story begins with a young man who is yet to be eighteen.
    His name is Michael.

Michael is an smart man who hates humanity, not just because of the wars and such.
    It's because the society doesn't accept him.

Michael is smarter than a normal person, he knows a lot about history, politics, wars, current affairs and anything else that is actully important.
    But he hates the goverment and the current world, racism, poor education system and letting people starve.
    He also hates religion, because there has been proven multiple times that there isn't a god and every single war there is and has been has an religious reason behind it.
    Also RAP or as he calls it Retards Attempting Poetry and Pop culture has ruined todays generation.
    That culture has made people 'retarted' and he remains as the only mature and actully smart person.
    Todays teenagers smoke, drink and do drugs.
    Michael has never come to eye to eye with teachers because he considers them unfit for the job, nor has he made any friends with the 'retarted' students.
    And thus his grades arent the best, because of this he couldnt get an education for himself and has lost his faith in humanity all together.

He lives with his mom and little sister in an apartment in the outskirts of his city.
    It was early morning.
    He was just going to take out the trash when he stumbled upon some retards.
    ''Hey you.... whoever you are, whatcyo dooin?''
    Said one of the two youngsters.

''Taking out the trash.''
    He said with an very dissapointing tone.

The retards were laughing and pointing.
    ''Oh helping momma are we? How sad.''

''Why are you retards even here?''

''Oh calling out the big gunz are we nao?''

''No what I mean is why do you even excist? Evolution of an species gets rid of the bad bunch but for some reason humans make more of them.''

''Again with the evolution! Why donz ya giv it a rest?''

Michael was opening the thrash bin when he said.
    ''Because it's been proven by science and I am considerably smarter than you are.''

Then the retards started laughing out right at his face.
    ''Oh really? Then whats my moms name? Huh huh? You dont know that do you?''

''Alright first what does that have to do any of this? Second, who the hell cares? And third, if I would have to guess Id say Ben Dover.''
    He then put the trash in the ben and closed it.

''Wrong! And thats a guys name stupid!''

''Unlike you, I know.''
    He answered and started to walk back to his appartment home.

''****ing idiot, he doesnt know anything.''

As Michael was walking away he was already in his thoughs.
    [Only if law didnt prohibit the killing of retards...]

Home he was on his computer, he was just surfing through the news.
    ''The son of George W. Bush gets elected to be the president on USA. *Sigh* Here we go again, probably next week they are going to invade Poland or something.''

He took a pill from his pill case that was in his pocket, he got it down with a glass of water.
    He started to sing to himself a little.
    ''299 pills on the wall...''

He closed his browser and was thinking what game should he play.
    ''Hmm Civilazation 6 sounds good but I think I'll wait for the patch.
    Rome II Total war is going to get its expansion pack soon...
    Skyrim has already been 'raped' to death...
    Fallout 4, no I can't be bothered to continue my mod.
    Dead Rising 3 isn't goin to be released for a while...
    My roleplaying friends are asleep in The Old Republic...
    Ahh! Team Fortress 2. A classic, I wonder if anyones online...''

As he was going to check on Steam the computers screen went black.
    ''Whatta?''

Then the screen started showing 'data flows' like in the matrix except this was more like a tunnel.
    Michael was starting to get a little worried, then the screen started shining.
    From the screen came an huge wind that knocked over all his stuff and was gettting stronger.
    Michael was getting scared as the wierd gust started to pull him into the computer screen, after that came blackness.

He was regaining his conciusness, he slowly got up holding his head.
    [What just happened?]

''Hey, you!''

Startled he opened his eyes and looked for the one who spoke, it was some ugly creature that looked like a green goblin.
    He took a quick look where he was, he was in a forest with trees that he didnt recocnize.
    ''Hey I'm talking to you!'' The wierd goblin creature yelled pointing at him eith his club.

''What did you find Goblimon?'' Said another creature that came from the bushes, this one looked more like an green ogre and was holding an skull club.
    Michael was really freaked out, he started to think a way of escape.
    He knew that those creatures would just catch up to him and beat him with those clubs.

''I found somekind of an creature.'' Goblimon said.

''Really? Lemme see.'' The ogre thing said and came to him.
    ''Fool! That's a human!''
    Michael was even more freaked out, they knew 'what' he was and now they probably want to kill him even more.

''You mean from the prophecy?'' Goblimon asked.

Now he was more confused than scared, prophecy?
    ''Yeah just like from the prophecy five years ago, finally things are going to chance!'' The ogre thing yelled with an cheerful voice.

Michael was starting to think.
    [What the hell is going on? Overdoze? No I'm always careful about that, but seriusly what prophecy?]

''Come on Goblimon let's take him to the camp.'' The ogre thing said.

''Alright.''
    Then the two creatures started to walk towards him.
    Michael was really scared now, he was backing away from them.
    ''We're not going to hurt you human, we're just going to take you to our camp so you can save us.'' The ogre said.

Michael wanted to defend himself.
    ''Save you? From what?'' Then his pill case fell on the ground from his pocket, he quickly grabbed it and put it back in his pocket.
    The ogre thing grabbed him and carried him like a husband carrying his new married wife.

[This, this is embarrassing. Where am I? Should I ask?]

They walked for a good hour throught the forest when they finally came out of the forest.
    He saw something on a high hill that was infornt of them, he couldnt see it from this far away thou.
    They walked up an hill and when they were almost on the top he saw it, a camp of somekind.
    It was surrounded by a wooden palisade wall, they walked in from an opening that was supposed to be an gate of somekind.
    ''Alright walk from here.'' The ogre ket him down, scared he obeyed.
    Inside there were a bunch of weird monsters and creatures, some were cute some looked humanoid some looked like animals and others looked like demons.
    All of those 'things' looked at him, some smaller ones hid and some just stood there. What really suprised was that some of them started crying. But those tears, they werent tears of fear or sadness those were the tears of happiness.
    There were small tents where they were suppose to sleep, there were also some camp fires.

Michael was suprised by the creatures, some threw flowers on the path they walked and few even cheered.
    ''Freedom has come!''
    ''He has finally arrived!''
    ''The prophecy is true!''
    ''The Fuhrer has come!''

[Fuhrer? That's German, why or how could they know German?]
    They stopped infront of an big tent.
    Event thou he didnt walk he was exhausted, his legs almost failed to keep him standing.
    Some creatures gasbed for air when they saw in how bad of an condition he was on.
    They sounded like a mother who just saw her child get hurt or something.

[Why are they so worried about me?]

The green ogre yelled.
    ''Hey BlueMeramon you were right! We found a human!''

[Blue what?]

But the 'person' himself came out of the tent, he was a blue flaming person.
    He was much bigger than a human, the guy was on freaking fire!
    But the fire was blue?

BlueMeramon looked at him and said.
    ''Finally my Fuhrer, you have come.''

He kneeled before him like bowing down to an king.
    Everyone else did the same, Michael was very confused.
    How could they know German? Why were they bowing down to him? Where the hell was he?

A woman who looked like she was dressed up as an somekind flower pixxy stood up from the crowd and walked to him.
    She was only inches smaller than him, Michael was suprised how much this creature looked like a human.
    ''I am Lilymon.'' She bowed.
    ''You must be exhausted from the long trip, how about we go inside?''

She walked in the big tent where that blue fire dude came from, Michael followed her inside.
    Inside there was a couple beds, tables, maps, food, and some more of these small creatures.
    There were three small cats on two feet, they all bowed to him.

[Why are they wearing gloves but no shoes?]

Lilymon showed a chair infront of an table where he could sit.
    Michael sat and the little cat like creatures hurried to get some food.
    They brought him bunch of different fruits and vegetables.
    Michael was never a big fan od salad but he loved fruit.
    He carefully took one of the fruits, it looked like an pear and an apple at the same time.
    It was yellow and didnt seem to have an peel.
    He took a bite, it was good.
    It tasted like the combination of an apple and a pear after all.
    The little cat things where anxious to know if he liked it or not.
    ''It's good.''

One of the cats fainted and the others were 'charmed' by his voice.

[Oookayy? First time that's happened.]

Lilymon looked like a waitress, she had the same pose and all.
    BlueMeramon came in the tent.
    ''May I ask what your name my Fuhrer?''

''Fuhrer? I'm not-''

''Sure you are, you are the human the prophecy told us of.''

''Prophecy?''

Lilymon walked to one of the tables that had some papers, she took some of them and brought to him.
    ''This is the prophecy the last human told us.''

''Last human?''

''Excacly.'' Said one of the cat like creatures.
    ''There was a group humans that came here five years ago from this day, they told us that 'some time from now our Fuhrer shall arrive and relieve you of all your conflicts'.''
    Michael was looking at the papers, it was in German.

''They also gave us these papers, they told us that if we keep it hidden and safe they would reward us.''
    He was searching the papers for any clues.

Michael didnt speak German but he knew a couple of words.
    ''Attack, digital, revenge, leader, arrive, new, kill Stalin, take Moscow, suprise the allies.''
    Then he found it, the date.
    ''1945 the 1st of september, this is a day before the Soviets attacked Berlin!''

The creatures were confused, Lilymon leaned to him and asked.
    ''You can read that?''

Michael looked at her, he then fought of what would happen if he would tell them who this 'Fuhrer' truly was.
    They could kill him for decieving them, or worse...
    ''Yes I know a few words written in this language.''

The creatures all looked at eachother in joy.
    ''What?''

BlueMeramon told him why they were happy.
    ''You see the humans who gave us these told us that the saviour would know how to speak this secret code.''

[Secret? German isnt- Nevermind, Hitler probably would have preferred that way anyway.]

The cat jumped on the chair next to him.
    ''Please tell us about them and why havent they gotten here sooner.''
    ''Oh excuse me, my name is Tailmon.''

Michael was thinking how could he make Nazis seem good people, he couldnt find anyway so he decided to make up his own story.
    ''You see according to these papers they came here 66 years ago, apparently the time flows differently between our worlds.
    Also about these people, I am the last one amongs them. You see Accoeding to this they got here one day before they were all killed, I and few others have lived in secret even since that day.''

He could see that their expressions were sad, even the blue fire dude was clearly sad.
    ''How did you get here?'' Lilymon asked.
    ''If you were all killed how did you get here? They used somekind of an device to travel between our and their world.''

''That's the wierd thing about it, I don't know. I didnt even know about this world, I got transported here by accident.''

The creatures were suprised by this.
    The cat creature or Tailmon asked him.
    ''So you don't know what we are?'

''No.''

BlueMeramon started explaining.
    ''We are digital monsters or Digimon. We are all data just like this world and now you, but we are never the less alive.
    Right now we are at war with BlackOmegamon, an evil digimon who has managed to raise a lot of support. Against him stands EmperorGreymon and his armies, we are only digimon who believe that humans will come to save us from utter destruction.''

Michael didnt know who or what these two 'Digimon' were but one things for sure, he wanted to help these Digimon.
    ''I'm sorry but humans will only destroy and ruin you.''
    All of them were shocked by his words, what did he mean?
    ''What do you mean?'' Lilymon asked.

''What I mean is that humans would only destroy you, if not only that they would bring 'religion' and make you cheap labourer and tools of war.''

Tailmon leaned to him a little.
    ''But you arent like them right?''

''No, I'm nothing like them. They are what you could probably call viruses to humans, it spreads fast and is very hard to get rid of.
    Our people are the only ones that are completely immune to this 'virus', it's not easy to live like we do.
    We have to fight to be heard and even then our words go to deaf ears, and our ways go to blind eyes.''

The Digimon clearrly showed passion, Lilymon took a chair and sat next to him.
    Tailmon jumped down from the chair and went to the other side of the tent.
    BlueMeramon was little excited even.
    ''So you understand what war is like? You must help us, you must.''

''How can I help? I don't have powers or anything, besides you people are clearly more cabable of handling this than me.''

BlueMeramon was going to object when they all heard an explosion outside, they all ran out of the tent to see what was going on.
    Michael saw numerous Digimon fleeing in panic when some flying digimon were firing down fireballs or something.
    BlueMeramon quickly ran to the gates direction and Lilymon flew up high.
    Tailmon ran to organize the evacuation.

He was left alone, seeing Digimon panicking and running didnt oddly startle him, he was still at a state where he didnt believe that this was real.
    Then a huge black wolf like digimon jumped from behind some tents, it was spraying blue flames everywhere.
    When it saw Michael it started to run for him, directly from his incstinct he ran.
    He ran for his life but the monster quickly reached him, it jumped infront of him and growled.
    Michael was so scared he could barely breathe, just when the monster was about to unleash its flames a small fireball hit its face.
    An small orange dinosaur looking creature ran infront of him yelling.
    ''If you want our saviour you have to go throught me first!''

The wolf monster answered.
    ''My pleasure.'' And then punched him aside, the creature yelled in pain.
    Michael ran to him.
    ''Are you okay?'' He then saw a stream of data exiting the creatures body.

''Im okay, run. If you die we all die.''
    Then he creature exploded into data and slowly flew away.

[What is this? If this is really reality then, then these 'Digimon' are willing to die for me. I-I can't allow this! I want to- No I must help them, I must help them somehow!]

Then some of the data turned dark blue and flew back, It didnt flew back to the spot where the creature had died but to Michael.
    He was startled to see the data flowing into his body, after the data had gone inside him he started to feel wierd.

It's not pain but something like the feeling, It was like a seizure without the shaking.
    He didnt know what was happening, he closed his eyes in this wierd feeling.
    Michael was starting to glow, he was shining white right now.
    He started to get bigger and bigger, he started to take a form.
    He was slowly forming into an T-Rex like creature except much, much larger.
    He Started to take color, he was getting dark blue and black stripes along his back and legs.
    He got a horn of some kind on his head and then the head got covered in metal of somekind.
    His long tails tip also got a metal part, it got a bayonette like shape and it looked like the end of an gun.
    His body was getting very muscular, and he was getting huge as well.

His transformation had been completed, he opened his eyes and the first thing he did was to roar.
    He roared so loud that the wolf like monster was whimpering.
    All the fleeing Digimon stopped and looked at the monster, the first thing that went throught their minds was:
    Friend or Foe?

After his roar he set his eyes on the wolf monster that now looked like a stuffed toy compared to him.
    He put his head facing the sky.
    ''Mega Flame!''

And down came the head with a firey breath that quickly destroyed the wolf monster to bits of data.
    All the Digimon were still confused and scared, but Tailmon started cheering.
    ''The prophecy is true!''
    With this the Digimon started to cheer.

Michael ran for the gate.
    BleaMeramon was there with a bunch of other Digimon, they had been defending the main entrance.
    He saw a bunch of 'tanks' coming up the hill.
    He didnt stop to think, he and his enourmous body started to run down the hill destroying the 'tanks' into bits of data.

There was no tank Digimon left to destroy so he got his eyes on the sky, the remaining flying Digimon were fleeing.

Michael was starting to walk back up the hill.
    On top of the hill at the gate there were a lot of Digimon cheering for him, but the screams of happiness quickly turned to screames of fear when he quickly transformed back to himself and collapsed.

Michael was lying unconsious in one of the big tents beds.
    Lilymon Tailmon and BlueMeramon were discussing about what happened.
    Tailmon told them what she saw.
    ''I was helping the little ones escape when I heard the BlackGarurumon attacking the Agumon that was defending him, after that he transformed into- Somekind of an Greymon.''

BlueMeramon was worried.
    ''He clearly digivolved but how?''

Lilymon put on a wet towel on top of Michaels head.
    ''What makes me wonder is that form, it was a virus type thats for sure but. What was that? It was like MetalGreymon without its wings and arm and chest cannons.''

Tailmon took one of the papers that were written in German and jumped on his bed.
    ''Somewhere here must be the answer, that power on a champion level digimon...''

''I know.'' BlueMeramon said.
    ''I doubt that I would have standed a chance against him and I am an ultimate level digimon.''

Tailmon was looking at the numbers in the text, Michael had know the excact date and reason why and when the humans came to the digital world, that is proof that he is the saviour.

Lilymon was a little worried.
    ''What about if 'he' finds out? His anti virus teams would destroy him immideatly.''

BlueMeramon stated thinking, he put his arms on his chest and started thinking a way to keep this a secret.
    This wasnt excacly a secret, they have been saying that humans will save them for years now and especially now when a human came to the digital world the news will spread.
    ''I think our only hope right now is to travel to the machine kingdom.''

''Machine kingdom?'' They both said in confusion.

Tailmon was the first to protest.
    ''Do you realise how hard it is to pack all our stuff and then move to an another location after you say that that's our only hope? We have chanced our campsite four times this year now, people are tired and scared!''

''I know! But now when the human has come we can certainly live in peace.''

They all stopped their arguments when they heard Michael doing some wierd sounds.
    Lilymon checked his temperatue, fine.
    Tailmon put away the papers and jumped on the bed.

Michael was starting to wake up, he slowly opened his eyes.
    ''What happened?''
    Tailmon came closer to him.
    ''You digivolved.''

''I what?'' Then he rose to sitting position, he was holding his head.
    Lilymon helped him to stand up from the bed.
    ''Easy now, you have used a lot of energy.''
    Michael was now standing, he looked around to confirm his location.
    He was still confused.
    ''I remember.... Chancing.... Killing.... Roaring...''

Lilymon put her hand on his shoulder.
    ''You somehow became an digimon for a moment.''

Michael couldnt really believe that but then again he was in this wierd world where giant wolfes speak perfect English so...
    ''If that is a power that I have then, then I'll use it to our advantage.''

''Our? Do you mean?''

He turned his head to her.
    ''Yes, I will help you to end all wars and bring peace.''

She was so happy she hugged him, Michael couldnt really believe that a pixy thing or something was hugging him.
    He got her off of him and walked to the entrance of the tent, the sun was setting.
    ''If I'm going to lead a war I need an advicor, Tailmon you up for it?''
    Tailmon nodded.
    ''I can tell you anything you desire.

BlueMeramon wanted to ask something.
    ''I'm sorry but we still don't know your name.''

That was true, he still hadnt told them his name.
    Michael didnt personally like his full name and it was going to be a pain to get them memorise it so he decided to rename himself.

[I'd love to be named after a hero of somesort, preferably an military genius.
    Who saved a lot of people? Who chanced history? Who won wars because of his tactics? Who did something that is still effecting humans?]

''Call me.''
    He then turned to face them with a smile.

''Napoleon.''

Tarranium

We're not that different
    Years
  • Authors note: Damnit! I just remembered that I forgot to describe his clothes! Fuuuu-
    Anyway he's wearing red jeans black sneakers white T-shirt and a black and white hoody that has a zipper but he leaves it open.
    Oh and he also has short dark hair.

Sorry for this but, well.... Off to the story with you!

The Digimon Wars Chapter 2 Getting Filled In

Michael was lying unconsious in a bed in the big tent where he had met Tailmon and BlueMeramon.
    Lilymon Tailmon and BlueMeramon were discussing about what happened.
    Tailmon told them what she saw.
    ''I was helping the little ones escape when I heard the BlackGarurumon attacking the Agumon that was defending him, after that he transformed into- Somekind of an Greymon.''

BlueMeramon was worried.
    ''He clearly digivolved but how?''

Lilymon put put her hand on his head to measure his temperature.
    ''What makes me wonder is that form, it was a virus type tha's for sure but. What was that? It was like MetalGreymon without its wings and arm and chest cannons.''

Tailmon took one of the papers that were written in German and jumped on his bed.
    ''Somewhere here must be the answer, that power on a champion level digimon...''

''I know.'' BlueMeramon said.
    ''I doubt that I would have standed a chance against him and I am an ultimate level digimon.''

Tailmon was looking at the numbers in the text, Michael had know the excact date and reason why and when the humans came to the digital world, that is proof that he is the saviour.

Lilymon was a little worried.
    ''What about if 'he' finds out? His anti virus teams would destroy him immideatly.''

BlueMeramon started thinking, he crossed his arms on his chest and started thinking a way to keep this a secret.
    This wasnt excacly a secret, they have been saying that humans will save them for years now and especially now when a human came to the digital world the news will spread.
    ''I think our only hope right now is to travel to the machine kingdom.''

''Machine kingdom?'' They both said in confusion.

Tailmon was the first to protest.
    ''Do you realise how hard it is to pack all our stuff and then move to an another location after you say that that's our only hope? We have chanced our campsite four times this year now, people are tired and scared!''

''I know! But now when the human has come we can certainly live in peace.''

They all stopped their arguments when they heard Michael doing some wierd sounds.
    Lilymon checked his temperatue again, it seemed fine.
    Tailmon put away the papers and jumped on the bed.

Michael was starting to wake up, he slowly opened his eyes.
    ''What happened?''
    Tailmon came closer to him.
    ''You digivolved.''

''I what?'' Then he rose to sitting position, he was holding his head.
    Lilymon helped him to stand up from the bed.
    ''Easy now, you have used a lot of energy.''

Michael was now standing, he looked around to confirm his location.
    He was still confused.
    ''I remember.... Chancing.... Killing.... Roaring...''

''You somehow became an digimon for a moment.''
    Lilymon said.

Michael couldnt really believe that but then again he was in this wierd world where giant wolfes speak perfect English so...
    ''If that is a power that I have then, then I'll use it to our advantage.''

''Our? Do you mean?''

He turned his head to her.
    ''Yes, I will help you to end all wars and bring peace.''

She was so happy she hugged him, Michael couldnt really believe that a pixy thing or something was hugging him.
    He got her off of him and walked to the entrance of the tent, the sun was setting.
    ''If I'm going to lead a war I need an advisor, Tailmon you up for it?''
    Tailmon nodded.
    ''I can tell you anything you desire.''

BlueMeramon wanted to ask something.
    ''I'm sorry but we still don't know your name.''

That was true, he still hadnt told them his name.
    Michael didnt personally like his full name and it was going to be a pain to get them memorise it so he decided to rename himself.

[I'd love to be named after a hero of somesort, preferably an military genius.
    Who saved a lot of people? Who chanced history? Who won wars because of his tactics? Who did something that is still effecting humans?]

''Call me.''
    He then turned to face them with a smile.

''Napoleon.''

In the morning all the digimon in the camp were packing their belongings and tents.
    BlueMeramon had stepped down from being the leader, he had made Michael his follower.
    Michael, or Napoleon knew a lot of leading because of his gamer years but he always knew that actully leading something would be entirely different than in a video game.

Lilymon worked as a secretary and body guard.

Tailmon worked as an advisor, she had already told him much about digimon and digivolutions.
    Michael could now recognise almost every digimon in the camp.
    They were:

Poromon, a bird in training digimon.
    Nyaromon, a cat like in training digimon.
    Tanemon, a plant in training digimon.
    Koromon, a dragon in training digimon.
    Kokomon, a bunny in training digimon.
    Tokomon, a mammal in training digimon.

Piyomon, a bird rookie digimon.
    Aruraumon, a plant rookie digimon.
    Elecmon, a electrik beast digimon.
    Lopmon, a bunny rookie digimon.
    Patamon, a mammal rookie digimon.
    Plotmon, a cat rookie digimon.
    Agumon, a dragon rookie digimon.

There were also few Greymons who defended the village from any possible attackers.
    All the digimon were packing their stuff or helping others pack, Michael felt a little useless.
    He was standing and watching some Lopmon packing a tent.

Tailmon walked to him, she had some papers.
    ''Here they are just like you asked me.''

''Thank you.'' He said and took the papers.

The papers were actully maps that Lilymon had drawn.
    He was inspecting the best possible route to the Machine Kingdom.
    ''We'll go throught the forest and then we stop on this river, we'll rest there.''

He handed the maps back to her.
    ''Alright.''

''Let's get going as soon as everyone has packed.''

Tailmon nodded.
    ''Alright.''

Then Michael remembered something, he took his pill case and opened it.
    He took one pill and swallod it, he then put the case back.

Tailmon didnt know what that was so she asked.
    ''What was... That?''

Mivhael didnt really know how to explain his P.D that blocked all social interaction with other people, so he made something up.
    ''Those are the only things keeping me alive, in the human world I got what you could call a virus. Even thou my mind remaings unaffected my body would fail if I didnt take these pills every single morning.''

Tailmon looked concerned.
    ''How many do you have left?''

''98, I had 200 more back home.''

Tailmon looked as if she was debating to herself if she should tell him something or not.
    Michael saw this and decided to ask.
    ''What is it?''

Tailmon looked a little startled.
    ''Ahh nothing...''

Michael didnt buy it.
    ''You sure?''

She only nodded while looking at the ground.

[What might she be hiding from me?]

Once all the stuff was packed they left, all they left behind was the palisade wall.
    Michael had ordered all champion level digimon to the outline of the convoy to repel any attackers.
    Along the way Tailmon filled him with the current situation of the digital world.

There was a war between the Virus kingdom and the Greymon empire, the war started because digimon didnt accept the virus types into their society.
    Three digimon didnt stand for this and formed their own society only for virus types, it was formed by ChaosDukemon, BlackOmegamon and BlackImperialdramon.
    These three very powerful digimon destroyed three digimon that lead different parts of the digital world.

Magnadramon was the ruler of the floating sky temple witch trained the finest guardians of the digital world but...
    ChaosDukemon attacked it with a large force of Gigadramon, ChaosDukemon defeated Magnadramon and destroyed the air temple.

BlackImperialdramon destroyed his brother, Imperialdramon. He was the trainer of the Royal Knights, BlackImperialdramon wiped him and the Royal Knights off the digital world by himself.

BlackOmegamon attacked the most sacred city of the digital world, Holymonopolis. It's a city that has worked as a capital city and the source of the finest digimon there are, but today it's known as Virusopolis the capital city of the Virus Kingdom.
    BlackOmegamon destroyed the capital city with an huge army of Devidramon and MetalTyranomon, thats where he found the ancient treasures and the dark powers he possesses.
    No one knows for sure but everyone thinks that he has found a way to force digivolve virus type digimon, that would explain his huge armies.

That's when the leader of all of the digital world decided to destroy every single virus type digimon there is, EmperorGreymon only has one virus type digimon he trusts. a blue MetalGreymon, he wasnt always a virus type thou.
    During the first attempt on taking back the city one of his *MetalGreymons stumbled upon their virus modificator, it's a horrible device that chances normal digimon to virus types.
    When he destroyed it the machine turned him into a virus type but he still served EmperorGreymon, no one believed his story and wanted to label him as a spy but the commander of the Volcano platoon AncientGreymon convinced EmperorGreymon to spare him. Even today that virus MetalGreymon has proven to be very valuable to thei war effort.

When Michael had asked Tailmon how many different Greymons there were Tailmon couldnt answer, all she knew the troops and some of the commanders of the Grey army.
    They had recently found a way to chance the digivolutionary line of Greymon's. They had chanced every single Greymon to GeoGreymon's and had some RizeGreyomon, the only commanders Tailmon knew were the most famous ones.

AncientGreymon is a huge digimon who leads an platoon called the Volcanoplatoon that contains of 3000 Greymon or now GeoGreymon, 1.500 MetalGreymon and 240 RizeGreymon.
    He was the main offensive and the reason why so few troop was because he himself was fighting on the battlefield, just like all the other commanders.

VictoryGreymon is a leader of the Vaporizers a squad that has 13 WarGreymon. They mainly work as sabotage and assassings of the enemy commanders but they will always join a battle if they are close by.

ShineGreymon leads an army of 3.400 MetalGreymon and 2.700 RizeGreymon, they are a fast moving army called the Sunrise.
    He aslo has an clean up force of 4.100 BurningGreymon who also join the main battles.

Tailmon didnt know about the virus type commanders but she knew about one army, the army that destroyed her home.
    BlackWarGreymon is a leader of the vicous Death Bringers. 700 SkullSatamon, 3.400 Deltamon, 78 Phantomon, 700 Bakemon, 1.200 DarkTyranomon, 160 SkullGreymon, 600 MetalTyranomon and a MetalPhantomon who leads the army with him.
    This army is the one fightin EmperorGreymon himself, no one knows what he has marching behind him but one things for certain. He is pushing them back.
    Michael could hardly believe the size of the virus types army and if they were pushed back then how big would that army be?
    He asked if the virus leaders had armies of their own, Tailmon didnt know but she could guess that their armies would be even bigger.

Michael didnt plan on the huge enemy armies so he had to make allies, he asked if there were any neutral factions.
    Tailmon told him about the independed bugs lead by HerculesKabuterimon. They would be a strong allie but they wont go to war easily.

Seraphimon and Ophanimon who lead the sky temple after Magnadramon died, theyr HolyAngemon and Angewomon would be excellent asset and they have a grudge against ChaosDukemon.

HiAndromon is the leader of the machine empire so he could hel them, with their powerful armies commanded by Machinedramon would be the perfect first line offensive.

MedievalDukemon and the remaining Royal Knights would also be easy to persuade into joining them.

Rosemon and her 'tree huggers' won't probably join the war effort.

If they could find the GrapLromons rangers they would certainly help them.

But for the time being they would avoid the dragon island because of the dragon wars that have been going on for years now.

They wouldnt go to the seas either because of MetalSeadramon and his army

They had reached the river.
    Michael started giving orders.
    ''Alright were stay here for the night! BlueMeramon you'll select the night guard, Lilymon go scout around for any possible hostile digimon. Tailmon could you round up your friends and go search for food?''
    BleaMeramon went to look for suitable guards and Lilymon flew into the sky.
    Tailmon was half way going when she stopped.
    ''Arent you worried? I mean you are going to be here without us, you know protecting you.''

Michael checked his watch.
    ''Im going to be fine, now go.''
    She did as commanded, she got her two other cat friends and went on to find food.

Michael was now 'alone'.

[I think I can get used to this, I wonder...
    The Soviet Union did attack Berling for revenge and to get their technology, I wonder if they also found the machine that was used to get to the digital world...
    If they did get it they certainly havent used it, but if they figure it out...]

His train of thought was interrupted by an Plotmon that pulling his pants to get his attention.
    He kneeled down to it's stage.
    ''What is it?''

The Plotmon was clearly nervous, from the umms and hmms he could see that it was a she.
    ''I... I was wondering if...''

''Yes?''

The little Plotmon blushed.
    ''I was wondering if you could tell us about the human world.''

''Us?'' Then he saw that there were three other digimon only a few meters away, how cute! They sent one of them to talk to him because they were scared.
    There was a Lopmon, Patamon and an Kokomon.
    ''Alright.'' Then he stood up and found a suitable rock to sit on.
    ''Round up children and Napoleon's going to tell you a bit about the human world.
    The kids cheerlfully sat in front of him, anxious to hear what he had to say.
    ''What would you like to hear?''

The kids were thinking about what they would like to hear, then the Lopmon got an idea.
    ''Are there any digimon there?''

The other kids laughed a little.
    ''Of course not!'' The Patamn said as he was laughing.

''Actully there are.'' Michael said.
    That made the kids to stop laughing and to listen.
    ''Digimon excist in the human world as well, only they arent alive like you. Instead they are controlled by humans. What else would you like to know?''

Again the kids were thinking on their next question.
    Now the Plotmon got the question.
    ''Can you tell us about the humans that came here the first time?''

Michael didnt really speak of the Nazis willingly but now he had to make up a story, he would have to make them look like heroes.

On the other side BlueMeramon had got the guards and was now coming to ask for his next assingment, but he was just watching the kids being fascinated by his story.
    ''Are you sure that he is our saviour?''BleaMeramon turned to face the speaker.

It was one of the Greymon..
    ''I mean look at him, he is so small and weak.''

BlueMeramon turned his head back to the kids who were listening to Michaels story.
    ''I believe he is, he told us that humans body might be weak but the human mind is an unstobable thinking machine.''
    ''He has told us a lot about humans and their inventions, he is also worried about something.''

Greymon took a few steps closer.
    ''Worrying how?''

''*sigh* I don't know. everytime we talk about humans his mood goes down.''

''He probably has a dark history with humans just like we have with the virus digimon.''

Michael was just finishing his story.
    ''....And thats how there are only me and few others still alive.''

The kids started cheering for the 'happy' ending and wanted to hear more, but Lilymon had come back.
    ''Napoleon, I have searched the nearby area and there doesnt seem to be any enemies.''

''Good job.''
    He stoodd up from the rock.
    ''Let's get on looking at the maps shall we?''

The kids wanted to hear more but some Swangmon came and told them that it's dinner time.
    They left partly sad because they wanted to hear more about the human world.

Michael was going to get some dinner to himsself as well.

After dinner it was dusk already, he watched the sun setting thinking about his future.
    ''Is it anything like in the human world?''

Michael turned to look who it was, it was Lilymon.
    ''It's pretty much the same.''

Lilymon walked next to him to look at the sunset.
    ''Do you miss the human world?''

''Occasianolly yes, but when I remember everything else that's not my family I say good riddance.''

Lilymon couldn't really understand what he meant but she went with it.
    ''Would you want to have someone from the human world here?''

Michael didnt really understand why she was asking something like that.
    ''Well I would like to have my sister here, she would love this place.''

His sister Phione is only 11 but very mature for her age, much like her big brother.
    She adores him like a god, she has followed his gamer footsteps almost the excactly same way.
    Phione is the only person who actully listens to him, she actully wants to know everything he knows.
    Michael has told her about politics, finances, games, history and common people. She believes every word because she knows that it's the truth, unlike the rest of the world...

Michael had enough of the sunset.
    ''Alright I'm going to bed.''

Back