• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Birds with One Stone!

Years
  • Hi everybody!
    First Bird: Introduction: Hi everyone! I'm new blah blah blah blah! Wooo!

Second Bird: I really need a Piplup! Please help! Message me or whatever, it may take a while for me to figure it out but please help me!

Thanks!

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Heloo Mchopz! Hope you like it here! And i am sure you can get a Piplup here. Just go to the trade corner and you can trade over wi-fi with anyone here! And aside from that, hope you like it here!

Years
  • Hi,Mchopz!Nice to meet you and welcome to PC!there are plenty of things to do here...like discussing the anime, maybe you collect cards, or talk about your favorite Pokemon. Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here.:P
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!:D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everybody!
    First Bird: Introduction: Hi everyone! I'm new blah blah blah blah! Wooo!

Second Bird: I really need a Piplup! Please help! Message me or whatever, it may take a while for me to figure it out but please help me!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, huh? New people... new forum... new experiences... That's the key to being a forum member... I'm sure that you'll pick up something in the days you're in PC.

Lots of people are willing to trade with you at the Trade Corner. Try it out - you won't regret it!

Have fun, and I hope to see you again! :)

Back