• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Guys~!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Hello~! WonderGardevoir here~! If you want, you can call me WG, or Wonder.

Well... To start off, I'd like everyone to know that I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, like most of you here. My favorite Pokemon are Gardevoir, Oshawott, Piplup, Sewaddle, Litwick, Kirlia, and Lampent.

I enjoy roleplaying, which is one of the reasons I joined. I'm hoping to put some good roleplays up here~! My interests in roleplays, are mostly PMD, Pokemon Trainers, Gijinkas, and Wild Pokemon. I almost always play as a Pokemon when ever I get the chance!

Anyway, I'm not only into Pokemon. I'm into Portal, Plants vs Zombies, Kirby, Mario and Luigi RPG games (Fawful FTW!), Rececttear, Minecraft (I don't have the game yet, but I like what I've heard), and VVVVVV. I've beaten the following:

-Portal 2
-Plants vs Zombies
-VVVVVV
-Recettear
-Kirby Super Star Ultra (all the main game modes with the levels.)
-M & L: Bowser's Inside Story

I'm also a spriter, and I can make a few good graphics without using Photoshop, or GIMP, but with Paint.NET, MS paint, and one you've probably never heard of: Microsoft Picture It. I'm stuck with them, but I'm good with them, so I'm happy. I'm honing my skills for my hopefull future in video game graphics

Well, that's about it. :D

WonderGardevoir out!

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
Years
Welcome to PC, Wonder :3
It sounds like you'll fit right in with all of us here. I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever wanna just chat, feel free to VM me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hello~! WonderGardevoir here~! If you want, you can call me WG, or Wonder.

Well... To start off, I'd like everyone to know that I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, like most of you here. My favorite Pokemon are Gardevoir, Oshawott, Piplup, Sewaddle, Litwick, Kirlia, and Lampent.

I enjoy roleplaying, which is one of the reasons I joined. I'm hoping to put some good roleplays up here~! My interests in roleplays, are mostly PMD, Pokemon Trainers, Gijinkas, and Wild Pokemon. I almost always play as a Pokemon when ever I get the chance!

Anyway, I'm not only into Pokemon. I'm into Portal, Plants vs Zombies, Kirby, Mario and Luigi RPG games (Fawful FTW!), Rececttear, Minecraft (I don't have the game yet, but I like what I've heard), and VVVVVV. I've beaten the following:

-Portal 2
-Plants vs Zombies
-VVVVVV
-Recettear
-Kirby Super Star Ultra (all the main game modes with the levels.)
-M & L: Bowser's Inside Story

I'm also a spriter, and I can make a few good graphics without using Photoshop, or GIMP, but with Paint.NET, MS paint, and one you've probably never heard of: Microsoft Picture It. I'm stuck with them, but I'm good with them, so I'm happy. I'm honing my skills for my hopefull future in video game graphics

Well, that's about it. :D

WonderGardevoir out!

Welcome to the forums, WG! You really love Gardevoir, seeing from your username :P Besides, I loooooove Kirby Super Star Ultra!

Well, anyway... I do hope that you have a great time around the forums!

Back