• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The HYPER CHILDREN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is where all people here who can be hyper at times can chat and...BE HYPER! ^__^ if you come, you're hyper..right?

Thanks, and as always:
    BE HYPER!

-Leader of Hyperness.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hey Ally remember the sugar bank? :P this reminds of that! well ill be hyped up tommorow so..."Ill Be Back!...to Govern California that is!" :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • *pokes self* maybe...I'm from the manga...er...anyways, YES! It does remind me of the sugar bank! ^___^ I wonder why i thought of it...I've been hyper all day! at gym we had to go into the cafeteria and 'tumble' and mats, and after we got to limbo and i didnt want to ( i DID NOT get out ) so I was at a table with some friends and then I kept on kicking my feet up and made a dance! 0_o and I have this wierd way of walking that cracks everyone up! I put my head up and put my arms out and go " HAHAHA!!" in this really wierd tone...^__^ HYPER!!!!
    -
    And there is NOTHING wrong with having Imaginary friends!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *pats himself on the head* wait!? im imaginary! no im not! *looks in mirror and cant see anything* cool im invisibababale!

Years
  • but...maybe you are imaginary..and I've been really talking to myself! 0_o.....er....lets get off the subject...

and

BE
    HYPER!!! WHHEHEEEEEE!!! *runs around the room*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Ya NEED to get this group approved...eesh...and no I don't approve it cause it'll be nothing but spam and FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD of stuff...

*boy I sound like a cop*

~CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back