• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart Double Dash!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
  • 10/10. Brilliant game. Kudos to Nintendo for bringing Petey Piranha into their Mario franchise. The guy's a legend.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I love that game, it'll be cool if they had more courses, but replay is high because racing other friends is fun. Especially when two players can go on one kart and switch jobs around.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    My friends and I were hooked on this game the entire summer vacation. XD Its an awsome game, with replayibility, awsome tracks and characters, I give it a 9/10. ^^

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • 9.5/10

I absolutely loved this game. It was so addicting, and I just couldn't stop playing it. It's so fun to knock people off the side, and steal their item, and have double items. The reason for the .5 off is because, like people said, there weren't really that many courses. 16 is fine, but when it comes to a game like this, I would like to see like double that. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • 9.5 like Matt, simply because there is the need for more courses. Whilst King Boo (he pwns Petey Piranha :P) is just genius, I also like the Toads and the Koopas. The courses, even if they're in short supply, are still really good to have a race around, and I'm still playing it every weekend XD

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • King Boo and Petey Piranha own. I refuse to drive as any other pairing. XD

Hopefully the next Mario Kart/Tennis/Golf will contain Goomboss from Mario 64 DS. :bandit:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • MK64 was definitely not as good as Super Mario Kart for the SNES, Period! Even the GBA game was better than the N64 edition. It just seemed weird to me at least :/

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I give it 10/10. I can play it any time for atleast a few hours and i have had it since it came out. The tracks and characters are awesome ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    MK64 was definitely not as good as Super Mario Kart for the SNES, Period! Even the GBA game was better than the N64 edition. It just seemed weird to me at least :/

Nah, I think that the N64 version is the best MK game yet I was so addicted to that game. lol

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I give this game an 8/10.

Although I think that the single player mode in that game is good, I thought that they got rather lazy with the multiplayer mode. I mean, some of the levels were so small, that you could hardly go anywhere to get away from your opponents. To be honest, the only good level in multiplayer mode was the Luigi's Mansion course.

But still, like I said, I thought that single player mode was good. All of the levels seemed to have some sort of twist in them to try and slow you down, and it made it all the more fun. Also, I thought that they were clever in adding the co-op mode, so that you and your friend could work together to beat the other competitors to the finish line.

Back