• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible Account merge?

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Could I have my old account "Aden" merged with this one? I joined here years ago, and if I need to prove my identity you can contact me via my first registered email address to verify it.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Just verifying it right now. Anyway, if it is possible to merge the two accounts I'd like this ones join date but I'd still like to keep my newer name, if that's possible.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That's pretty much the equivalent of a name change, which unfortunately PC doesn't do anymore :( It's really stressful on the server to switch over posts from one name to another. An h-staff could correct me if they do in fact do this but I'm fairly certain they don't.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's also the fact that last time they occurred someone lost their account (as in account got deleted by accident) due to a database error during the account merge. :x

I think some people have had their join dates changed and I know it's pretty easy to do in an admincp, so alternatively that could be an option but I'm not sure if it's done on request or not.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I think some people have had their join dates changed and I know it's pretty easy to do in an admincp, so alternatively that could be an option but I'm not sure if it's done on request or not.

In that case, could I please have my join date changed to 25th of December 2009? Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The only real person you should contact about account merges and changes this large would have to be Rukario. But I'm sure you can have your join date changed. Merging accounts is a little more unnecessary and probably not going to happen.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

In that case, could I please have my join date changed to 25th of December 2009? Thanks :)

I'm sure that there are a lot of people here who still have older accounts lying around and therefore I don't know if it is such a good idea if join dates are being changed accordingly now. Cause I can see it happening that a lot of other people'd want that as well then, cause you can't exactly say yes to one and no to another :x I'm not sure really, just saying.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    If I have to decide between merging and date changing, I may just go with the date changing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    We don't do account merges anymore, unfortunately. That's harder on the server / DB than name changes are, though admins can go in and change your join date, so you might just have to PM one of them and ask.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Okay, thanks for the help. You can lock this if you want.

Back