• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PokeCom, but an OG to Pokemon

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
Years
  • Hi there, I am Bryant, but you can call me 'BryGuy' or 'BryGuy Shinigami' or 'Mr.Psychic', or simply 'Bry'.

I was looking for a forum to discuss Pokemon (my ALL TIME favorite VG franchise) and looks like I've found it, I like all the discussions you can have from the Black/White games, to the classic Red/Blue games of the 90s.

Let me tell me about myself. I am 22 years old (will be 23 in December) and I have been playing Pokemon since May 16, 1999. I was at the end of the fourth grade and as a present, my mom bought me Pokemon Red that faithful Sunday. I remember playing it and choosing Bulbasaur as my starter. I started watching the anime two month prior and I played a little of it before on an old friend's Game Boy. I had every main Pokemon game (except Green cause I don't live in Japan) and I probably spent over a 100,000 hours either playing, watching, or thinking about Pokemon.

Other things I like are anime (I like Shojos the most as well as romantic comedies and harems like Love Hina, Negima, and Sekirei.) I like other VG franchises like Super Mario, Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Disgaea, Scribblenauts, TouHou, and Yume Nikki. I love football (American) and I am a big Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Oakland Raiders fan. And as far as college football, I love Oklahoma State University (OSU Cowboys). I am from Oklahoma (Tulsa area), and I also love music. I am an amateur guitarist as well as an expert in music knowledge. My main music genres are: Punk, Hardcore Punk, Metal, Rap, Trance, Dubstep, Asian music, (like J-Rock and K-Pop) video game music, and anime music. I am in college (sorta on a hiatus though) and I want to be a Clinical Psychologist. I work at a local McDonald's to help with tuition (but I am having trouble at the job :/ ) and anything else you want to know, just message me. I will tell more as the time goes by.

I am so sorry with the long message, but I am so excited to be here. Hope to see you guys around.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Don't be sorry! That was great introduction! :) Not too short and not too long. Well, I like to play all kind of Pokémon games, from Red to Emerald and Pearl to White. Who is your favourite character and what Pokémon is your favourite? My favourite character is Ash and Dawn and favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Lucario. Also remember to read the rules. If you need any help just PM me or anyone else. :) Have a fun at PC.

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • That's, I also like Dawn, but my ALL TIME favorite Pokemon character is Sabrina. I love the pokemon episode she was in. I am a BIG Sabrina fanboy. As far as Pokemon, I use mostly Psychic Pokemon like Mewtwo, Victini, and Espeon, but I also like Eevee, Shinx, Snivy, and Zorua.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • That's, I also like Dawn, but my ALL TIME favorite Pokemon character is Sabrina. I love the pokemon episode she was in. I am a BIG Sabrina fanboy. As far as Pokemon, I use mostly Psychic Pokemon like Mewtwo, Victini, and Espeon, but I also like Eevee, Shinx, Snivy, and Zorua.
    You like Psychic-types, huh? Awesome. Perhaps my favorite Pokemon, which I think is rather obvious, is appealing to you as well. :) Welcome to PC!

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums
    I been into pokemon since 1999/2000/2001 when Indigo Leauge was showned on tv

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't worry about writing long stuff, I actually want more information about a certain member than just a simple introduction, sooooo, yeaah! Welcome aboard, Bry! :)

I guess you already explored the sections PC offers, so hopefully, we'll see you around somewhere! I was probably the same as you too, when I first played Pokemon. I was so addictive to it, I think of it all of the time, I draw my favorite Pokemon whenever I don't like the subject, o3o aaand when I go home after school, I watch the series on Cartoon Network while I am doing my homework. :'P ..

Soo anyway, don't forget to read the rules and follow them as always so you wouldn't get into any trouble. If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, feel free to leave a VM on my profile whenever you feel like it to. Have fun and see you around ~

Back