• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: User Page youtube vids

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
Years
  • Quick Questions
    How do you get a youtube video on your User page? Tried to work it out but no luck so Im asking for some help DX

And also, how do you put a background in on your threads?

Thanks

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • To add a Youtube video to your profile, go to your User Control Panel, which should be somewhere near the top of the screen, and in that, go to "Edit Your Details" Scroll down on that page and you should see this:

User Page youtube vids

Follow the instructions there and you should be all set. ^__^

As for thread backgrounds, that would probably need CSS coding, which I am incapable of helping you with. >__> You'd be better off waiting for someone else to help you with that. xD

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • To add a Youtube video to your profile, go to your User Control Panel, which should be somewhere near the top of the screen, and in that, go to "Edit Your Details" Scroll down on that page and you should see this:

User Page youtube vids

Follow the instructions there and you should be all set. ^__^

Thanks loads! But I have tried that and it's not there :l

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm pretty sure Pikapal642 meant to go to "Edit Options" not "Edit your Details" make sure to go to "Edit Options" and the area should be at the bottom of the page. If you're using a youtube URL, make sure to replace the "=" for a "/" for example, "v=-_uchIyNIvc" should become "v/-_uchIyNIvc"

Be sure to save changes.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure Pikapal642 meant to go to "Edit Options" not "Edit your Details" make sure to go to "Edit Options" and the area should be at the bottom of the page. If you're using a youtube URL, make sure to replace the "=" for a "/" for example, "v=-_uchIyNIvc" should become "v/-_uchIyNIvc"

Be sure to save changes.
    Thankyou Mew! I now have a Youtube video on my profile :)

Can anyone help on the second question?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • With regards to your second question: as Pikapal642 mentioned, you'd need to learn how to code Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS). This thread gives you some very basic tips on how to start off, and also provides links to external guides if you want to learn more. Hope that helps! :D

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • With regards to your second question: as Pikapal642 mentioned, you'd need to learn how to code Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS). This thread gives you some very basic tips on how to start off, and also provides links to external guides if you want to learn more. Hope that helps! :D

Oh okay, thanks. I'll look at the thread then ;)
    Thanks for the help!
    Please close ;)

Back