• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there peeps!

Years
  • Hi everyone, as you can see, I'm DragonMasterDan, but feel free to call me DMD, or preferably, Dan, ^_^

Hopefully I can make a few friends around here, because this looks to be one of the most amazing Pok?mon forums I have ever seen... heh, it's a little intimidating, but I'm sure I'll be fine, ^_^;;

Anyways, well, I've been a fan of Pok?mon since the very beginning back in 1995, so I know my stuff, lol, but people can only get better, so let's enjoy ourselves, as I sure will be, yay, ^_^

Also, Happy New Year everyone, see ya' around!

- Dan

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC, dan ^^ hope you enjoy it here
    If you have any problems/questions feel free to PM me ^^

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Yeah it does count, lolz. Hiya welcome to PC have fun and PM me if you wanna be friends ^_^

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC DragonMasterDan to PC. I hope you enjoy or stay and become a very active poster.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hi Dan! Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy, Schu, Lil', or Lil' Schu (Obviously. XD). PM me if you want to talk! ^___^

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Hello there, DragonMasterDan. ^______^ Welcome to PC. My name is Riyuko, but you can just call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a great time!

~Karli

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello!
    I Am Ash!
    Welcome To PC!
    Have Fun, Post Alot, & Read The Rules!
    If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask By PMing Me!
    Oh Yes If You Would Like To Be Friends Just Ask!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • DragonMasterDan said:
    Hi everyone, as you can see, I'm DragonMasterDan, but feel free to call me DMD, or preferably, Dan, ^_^

Hopefully I can make a few friends around here, because this looks to be one of the most amazing Pok?mon forums I have ever seen... heh, it's a little intimidating, but I'm sure I'll be fine, ^_^;;

Anyways, well, I've been a fan of Pok?mon since the very beginning back in 1995, so I know my stuff, lol, but people can only get better, so let's enjoy ourselves, as I sure will be, yay, ^_^

Also, Happy New Year everyone, see ya' around!

- Dan
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Back