• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everbody!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2014
Hey all, i'm not that new here. I've been reading throughout the forums for a while now, and i've finally decided to join.This is a probably the greatest pokemon forums out there, and i will try to post as much as i can. By the way, you guys can call me Big, freeze, (i even got called Mr. Freeze once, so i dont mind that) whatever you want.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi welcome to PC,post a lot make friends and have fun.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
Welcome to PC bigfreeze11 . I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and become a very active poster.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
Years
Hello there, bigfreeze11. ^______^ Welcome to PC. My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a great time! ^_^

~Karli

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Hiya Freeze! Welcome to PC =D. Hope you enjoy it here. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Schu, Lexy, or Lil' Schu (duh. XD). PM me if you want to talk ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
bigfreeze11 said:
Hey all, i'm not that new here. I've been reading throughout the forums for a while now, and i've finally decided to join.This is a probably the greatest pokemon forums out there, and i will try to post as much as i can. By the way, you guys can call me Big, freeze, (i even got called Mr. Freeze once, so i dont mind that) whatever you want.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Welcome to PC, darling. I'm Kylie. PM me for help or just somone to talk to if you wish. ^^ Please follow our rules and read the FAQ - thoroughly. Have fun and post. ^_~ ~Kylie-chan

Back