• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup, guys?

Years
  • Heey, guys.
    As you tell from the box right beside this post, my user name is Codj. And no, it has nothing to do with Call of Duty.

I was hooked on Pokemon by the age of seven. I saw the first episode on WB and I was sucked in. It gets even better too. That same year I had to go to dentist and while I was waiting for the dentist to get there after I got my teeth washed, they gave me a Gameboy Color to play. Guess what game was in there. Pokemon Blue! I think it was the best 15 minutes of my life. (I had never played a Gameboy before this.)

Right now I'm working on Pokemon Platinum and White. But unfortunately I can't get Platinum to work on my Wi-Fi. But White works though. So I'm always up to a trade!

Coffee
    Years
  • Hi Codj. I hope that has absolutely nothing to do with Call of Duty for your sake. LOL JK with you. Welcome.

Back