• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo~

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    hello World! I'm Eri Kamei (she was a idol from Morning Musume, im a dude) em... I like pokemon since i was a kid (like 5 years old...now im 14) I like everything about Japan, japanese music, their language, etc..., I like to draw and play guitar.

See you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Hey~! Welcome! i'm not much help with any forum stuff, but if ya ever wanna talk I'll be happy to chat~! So you learnin' japanese?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • welcome here..have lots of fun around and also i'm sure you gonna find what you want here..Japan is a beautiful country,if you like it that much i wish you visit it then ^^

make sure to read the rules and enjoy your time :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, Eri Kamei! Welcome aboard. Eri Kamei is the one in your avatar right? Well if it is, then YAY for me! If not, then my bad! ^^:;

I think most of the PokeFans have started playing ever since they're childhood. I've started playing when I was about 5-6 years old, couldn't exactly remember as it was like a decade ago. But the first game that I got was Pokemon Yellow, although what really made me follow Pokemon until this time was G/S/C. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy Yellow, of course I did! But I really had more fun when I played G/S/C, and I was able to play it together with my friends as well!

I'm also into the anime, I just came across the first Pokemon episode on Cartoon Network when it started airing and it's also one of the reasons why I still love Pokemon. I've been following the whole series since then but I haven't been really in touch with the B/W series due to my busy schedule and my hectic life! D: .. We do have a Pokemon Anime section here by the way!

Since I really love to watch a lot of anime, of course. I also love Japan , they're really very interesting. Although I must admit that Japanese is a very hard language to learn, it requires a lot of patience if you want to learn. If your really into Japan, we do have our very own section just for it - the Japanese Entertainment (click the link to go there). You can discuss everything about Japan there! ^^;;

I also like to draw, and I really would want to see your works too, well I'm sure the whole community would love to see it! So if you ever had the chance, feel free to post it in PC's very own Art Galleria! I am really interested to learn to play the Guitar, but I'm really busy with life now, so I have no time for it except for summer of course!

Anyway, I'm sure you'd really have a lot of fun here especially the fact that you will be able to meet a lot of friends along the way! The only advice that I could give to you if you want to survive forums is to follow the rules as always, if you do then your absolutely fine!

If you need any help or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll reply as fast as I could. Have a wonderful stay here at PC and really looking forward to see you 'round the board! ^^:;

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    Hehehe thanks all of you!

@BBA_Bleyblader_321: Yhanks, and yes, Im learning Japanese ^^
    @Broken_Arrow: Thanks!
    @Snivy063: Hehehe thanks, yes, that girl in my avatar is Eri Kamei :). Someday i'll upload my drawings, just wait until i've post 15 times >.< hehe

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Your welcome!

Aaand how could I totally forget about that! >__>:

Back