• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back, Again XD

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
  • Hey guys, I am back. For those of you who do not know me, I am a veteran member of the PokeCommunity, and have been for almost 5 years now. I've made my mistakes on here, but who doesn't right? I am all about helping the new comers to these forums. It is nice to be back with my family again :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey I remember you! Welcome back to PC. I've taken a break too, but I am back in action. XD; Anyway welcome back to the family and happy possting!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It's always nice to see veteran members coming back the board and realizing how much they miss this place now! It's really been a long time since you last visited, and we're really glad to have you back and of course the new members here would love to know you as well, since most of us really don't know you as well. ^^;;

It seems that your really willing to help others out, that's good to know! You can't really deny the awesome feeling that you will feel when your trying to help someone out unto their questions as well as problems. I've felt it before which motivated me to help others more. <3;; That would also help you to open up a little bit more and try to talk with others and possibly make friends with them.

There had been several changes since you left most especially the rules, so it would be great if you would give it a reread in order for you not to get into any trouble again, I'm guessing you already had gotten into one before? So if you don't want that to happen again, then please make sure to give it a look! We're really looking forward to see you around more here in PC and hope you won't leave us again for nothing! Kidding, but yes, hope you become certainly active again! Enjoy your time here again and please do enjoy your stay. :D

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Oh hey there Lucian!
    I think I remember you! From the, uhh, competitive battling corner or trading corner I guess?
    Anyway, glad to see you back and kicking around Lucian! So welcome back and I'm touched with how you refer PC as 'your family.' :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Lucian, welcome back! I'm pretty sure I remember seeing your name around in my early days on here. I hope you can stick around more this time :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • i think i remember you, from my previous account. Hmm... Anyway, it is nice seeing veteran members popping in again after some time of absence! Never leave us again okay?

re-welcoming you back to PC!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! I still have you listed as my PC brother on my profile xD Well, I'm sure you remember all the fun stuff that we have going on here on PC, so I'll just say that I hope you'll stick around for the long haul this time :)

Back