• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If all the evil organizations come together and battle...

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • If say, Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma were to somehow, through different events, manage to finally meet each other and decide to battle each other for possession of a certain item or Pokemon (say, the Meteorite from the Best Wishes series), who would eventually gain possession of the item? Note that all answers should be anime-based otherwise I would've posted this in the Pokemon Voting Polls.

My answer can be seen in the spoiler tags below:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I would also say that Team Rocket would win. Not only because of how well they are doing now in the Best Wishes anime, but because the writers would make them win. Right now, they have Team Rocket focused . . . and what a better way of putting over your bad guys than by having them prove themselves to be the best of the bad guys . . . in the baddest way possible . . .or is it the best way possible? Hard to tell.

Back