• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey im newz

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    hey my names nys0n but every one just calls me nate so yeah

i play a lot of PO and i found this site from searching for some roms more specifically ruby destiny which i still want to download

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi Nate, welcome to the forum ;)
    If you're looking to download hacks - including Ruby Destiny - you can look in the Hacks Showcase section. You know you can also make games like that yourself? I'll show you how if you like.
    Seeya later :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Nate! Ah, another battler around! We do have the perfect section for you here, the Competitive Battling Center or CBC for short which covers everything about battling strategy, tournaments and all things related to PO! What's more awesome is that PC has it's own server in PO! You can connect by following the guidelines that can be located over that board. I'm sure you will be able to meet lots of people there, and make a whole bunch of friends. ^__^

It's nice to know that Ruby Destiny brought you here as well. It's an awesome game made by our fellow PC member, destinedjagold. The Emulation section is the board if your looking for ROM-hacks! You can find a certain thread there that compiles a list of completed hacks. There are a lot and I'm sure you will enjoy them all!. You can also try to make your own game if you insist, there are tutorials there that are really worth reading as well as the tools & essentials needed in order to make a one stunning hack. :)

If you ever get lost, or if you need a hand, don't hesitate to contact me or any of the staff members around. We don't bite and we're really nice and friendly. If you want to talk with me too, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message.

In case you still haven't given the rules a read, make sure to do so now. You don't want to get into any trouble, don't you?

Have an amazing time here and I'll hopefully see you around the board. ♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hey my names nys0n but every one just calls me nate so yeah

i play a lot of PO and i found this site from searching for some roms more specifically ruby destiny which i still want to download

Welcome to PokéCommunity, nys0n ^.^ Hmm... I think you meant ROM hacks, right? Emulation section is where you're going to look at for them. I think giving the rules a read should help a lot while on the foruns. As for Pokémon Online, the Competitive Battling Center (CBC) can be a great asset to any competitive battler, so do check it out someday~!

I hope to see you again!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there nate! welcome to PC! I frequent PO also, though I am not a good battler, LOL. :P anyway, I am sure you can see what you want in our Emulation section. :) just check it out.

see you around!

Back