• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unscramble the Pokémon names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
I made this back in summer of 2011 but never revived it after everybody had completed it.
I shall try to update with new names ever so often, so check back every now and than if you enjoy this kind of thing.
What this is.
It's very selfexplanitory.
I give you some random Pokémon names that are mixed up, and you guess what they are supposed to be!
So what ya say we begin?
1: tcmolii
2: sodazp
3: epenewillb
4: antilglli
5: revonsw
6: ksulhec
7: kitchirota
8: snake & motor
note 8 only counts as one as their so easy.
9: maazkla
10: gowslink
11 bonis!
Hit the big challenge with number 11!
This name is in japanese.
You must solve the name, and give both the unscrambled japanese name and the english equivilent!
otireyoi

That's it!
Answer in the replies, good luck!

note: 10 sounds like a fakemon name lol gowslink, maybe a cat fakemon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm trying to tone down the number of hosting games, in order to allow everyone become more involved in the games. They also tend to last longer than hosting games (your last one lasted less than fifteen posts), as the host tends to disappear and the game dies. So, feel free to remake this game in the sense that multiple people can unscramble Like this game here (Don't post in it though. Just make a new thread), sorry for the inconvenience!

dBQek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back