• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! =D

Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is LuckyLuckyPachirisu and am a new user here! My favorite Poke'mon is Pachirisu and I have loved Poke'mon since it came out. (-sigh- The good times :) ) I am hyper and peppy usually so ... yep! Now I am going to work no my profile so bye for now! ^.^

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! Just like you, I've been a Pokémon fan since the very beginning. Other than Pachirisu, what other Pokémon do you like?

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! Just like you, I've been a Pokémon fan since the very beginning. Other than Pachirisu, what other Pokémon do you like?
    Cool! I also like Chandelure, Serperior,Ninetails, Shaymin,Torchic and all cute Poke'mon and so much more! X3 (Like Emolga =3) Yes, my favorite type is electric. ^.^

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • Cool! I also like Chandelure, Serperior,Ninetails, Shaymin,Torchic and all cute Poke'mon and so much more! X3 (Like Emolga =3) Yes, my favorite type is electric. ^.^

Those are some awesome favorites! I'd say electric types are my 4th favorite behind dragon, dark, and water.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everyone! My name is LuckyLuckyPachirisu and am a new user here! My favorite Poke'mon is Pachirisu and I have loved Poke'mon since it came out. (-sigh- The good times :) ) I am hyper and peppy usually so ... yep! Now I am going to work no my profile so bye for now! ^.^

Welcome to the forums, Pachi~ Hmm... Guess lots of things are obvious from your username, huh? I think I personally like cute Pokémon like Pachirisu and Emolga. ^.^ (They do look related...)

Hmm... OK then! Feel free to customize it as you like, but do keep in mind of readability. ^.^ I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What an adorable username, welcome aboard, LuckyLuckyPachirisu! N'aww, it just sounds so sweet! ♥

Pachirisu is one of my favorite Pokemons as you can see, you can't deny how adorable it is! If you want, you can join the Cute Pokemon Club which is located on Pokemon Groups, the moderator in there is also a huge fan of Pachirisu, so I'm pretty sure you will get a long with most of the people in there! And along the way, you can also get to meet lots of friends there. :D

You seem really excited about this place which I really love, if you need any help in profile designing, I might be able to help you, but I'm not really good with it, although I'll still try and make it beautiful for you! ^__^

So basically, there are lot of PC offers and I'm sure you will enjoy everything in here most especially the Pokemon discussions that can be found around which I'm certain that you will really like! As you can see PC is pretty diverse as well which means you can also come across those that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon or in short, off-topic ones! So in other words, PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's also about building friendship and getting to know your fellow Pokemon fans! :)

And so, make sure to follow the rules as always and keep in mind the punishments that you will receive if you ever break any of those listed! If you need some help or if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Megan and I! If you want to talk too, you can drop by my profile and leave a message! I'll get on to you as soon as possible! ^__^

Have a fabulous time here and I'll be seeing you around!

Years
  • What an adorable username, welcome aboard, LuckyLuckyPachirisu! N'aww, it just sounds so sweet! ♥

Pachirisu is one of my favorite Pokemons as you can see, you can't deny how adorable it is! If you want, you can join the Cute Pokemon Club which is located on Pokemon Groups, the moderator in there is also a huge fan of Pachirisu, so I'm pretty sure you will get a long with most of the people in there! And along the way, you can also get to meet lots of friends there. :D

You seem really excited about this place which I really love, if you need any help in profile designing, I might be able to help you, but I'm not really good with it, although I'll still try and make it beautiful for you! ^__^

So basically, there are lot of PC offers and I'm sure you will enjoy everything in here most especially the Pokemon discussions that can be found around which I'm certain that you will really like! As you can see PC is pretty diverse as well which means you can also come across those that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon or in short, off-topic ones! So in other words, PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's also about building friendship and getting to know your fellow Pokemon fans! :)

And so, make sure to follow the rules as always and keep in mind the punishments that you will receive if you ever break any of those listed! If you need some help or if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Megan and I! If you want to talk too, you can drop by my profile and leave a message! I'll get on to you as soon as possible! ^__^

Have a fabulous time here and I'll be seeing you around!
    Okay, thanks so much! =D I might join that group some time later as well! :)

Back