• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this allowed?

Can you return Penguin Soldier back your hand by its effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I was versing one of my friends and he used his penguin soldier to return that and another card on my side of the field back to our hands so he could reuse that card. Is that allowed

Years
yea it is-.-if you flip it yourself you can return the pinguin and a other butt if he is in defence non-flipped mode and it becomes attacked it flips and activate the effect butt if the denfence is lower than the attack has destroyed the pinguin you can still use the effect butt you can't return the pinguin than-.-

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
if you flip Penguin soldier yourself, than you can return him via his own effect. but if he is attacked, then by the rules the battle is finalized and he is sent to the graveyard before his effect activates.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Yeah. By convention flip effects happen after damage calculations. Since damage calculations resolved first, the flip monster is in the graveyard long before its effect resolves.

Back