• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

power Rangers:The Great War(T)

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
  • Summary:Years after Dino Thunder,a new war breaks out.Soon Mesogog is after two veteran rangers- Trent Mercer and Anastasia Oliver.Lothar is also after the two rangers.Now they must take up arms once again and fight in this grueling war.Rita also decided to show her ugly mug as well.This time things won't be easy-who will they choose?More importantly- can they get the team back together?What about all the other ranger teams? Find out in Power Rangers:The Great War

Chapter 1- Return of Mesogog
    *Crash* Things in the mercer house crashed to the ground."Anastasia! give back my drawings!" Trent Mercer yelled across the room."Come get them white-shot." Anastasia commented before continuing to run around the endless mansion away from him."GET BACK HERE!" Trent yelled again.*Crash* Over went a desk,*Another Crash* Over went a Crystal Vase. This was just a normal day in the Mercer house since Trent decided to let his Fiance Anastasia Oliver live with him and his adoptive parents- Elsa and Anton Mercer.

`"Stop running in the house- I've told you many times!" Anton yelled. *Crash* Over went another desk. "ANASTASIA!TRENT!" Elsa yelled. The antics stopped imminently."now what seems to have caused it this time?" Elsa asked.

"She stole my drawings!" Trent shouted."Give them back Anastasia!" Anton said.Anastasia Gave Back The Drawings and looked to Trent-"hey white boy- nice wig" she said.Her response was Trent tackling her. The two parents knew what was coming, so they braced themselves.

Cries of, "Silver Ranger Dino Power! and White Ranger! Dino power were heard."here we go again..." Anton muttered, as a series of explosions shook the house.All you could hear for the next 12 hours was explosions coming from the mercer house.it got worse when cries of, "Unicorn Zord! and Drago Zord! were heard.The zords came thundering to the house...........*CRASH* Over went the left wall of the Mansion.

"KIDS!" Anton yelled, but suddenly he held his head. Elsa went on panic mode-"Oh no its Mesogog..." she kept saying, and decided to move in with Thomas Oliver and Kimberly Hart Oliver-Anastasia s Parents.The kids looked concerned when Elsa said Mesogog. "Oh ****!" They all shouted- as they found themselves becoming evil again and losing control of their Dino gems.Mesogog spoke, "A great war will be fought soon- Molter/Flurious,Rita, Lothar, and many other enemy s will come to wage war on each other-Rangers will be forced to take sides."

At this, Anastasia and Trent looked distraught. "WAR?!?!?!?!?!" They both chorused.Anastasia However- was having a flashback of when her aunt Clarissa met Rita when Tommy was still the evil green ranger- and had turned Kimberly into the evil pink ranger.

End Chapter 1- If you guys like this one i shall continue this more

Last edited:

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • Updating while i can next chapter is evry long so i will update when i can. For now a summary- Anastasia begins to have flashbacks of elementary school when kimberly and tommy were the evil green and pink rangers- she knew sinc eher parents wer eevil shed be one day. Now m in present day she chases memories- this may or may not be a god idea. Turns out- it gives her dreams, she sees visions, and spirits can pester her.Can she and trent find the truth undernieth the lies? Or will they be in th edark forever? Find out in chapter 2:Chasing Memories, Breaking Dreams

Back