• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taiko Drum Master

Taiko Drum Master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • It looks to me to be a cheap ripoff of Dokney Konga..I don't necessarily liek the gameplay for either...

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I know but It's really fun!I unlocked every song,Oni difficulty mode,And I beat every song in Easy mode!zackpdog has.Anyone else?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Yep, definitely a Donkey Konga Ripoff. If it was gamecube, I figured it was a periferal to use the same pair of drums, but guess not.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • The English version songs to both of those games aren't appealing to me. :P I'm planning to get the Japanese version to that Taiko game for PS2. I've played both versions before and the Taiko one seems more intresting to play, and I think it's made by Konami? (Or maybe not) But Konami makes good music games ^^w

Back