• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wiggly's Mystery Egg Giveaway

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
Years
  • tIFO8.png

Currently:
    On hold until everyone's gotten an egg :D

Hey guys! I've done threads like these in the past which were pretty successful! Now that I have wi-fi again, I'd love to do another with my White game! ^.^

All of the eggs have been bred from a pokemon and a ditto, and the one that you receive is random as I shuffle up the egg boxes. :pink_smile:

It is one egg per person per day, and I will do 10 slots at a time. This is a giveaway for Black and White only, at least for the moment. :)

Just post your Trainer name and Friend code! Mine can be found in my signature.

That's all! Hope you get the pokemon you want! :pink_laugh:

Eggs left
    (If they run out, I will breed some more! ^^)

Slots

1. Alexl21 ✓
    2. Sevrah
    3. Fluffee
    4. Skylerguns ✓
    5. smurf
    6. Aaron40
    7. G0BLIN
    8. Dark Tobi ✓
    9. mimicee
    10. Kungfumidget

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    Alex
    White FC: 1077 4814 6536

Hey!
    These eggs could be from any generation right?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Hi there, I love threads like these =) Even though I don't need any certain pokes, I would love to join in. Please use my White FC listed in my signature ^^ Thanks

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
  • Hi there, I love threads like these =) Even though I don't need any certain pokes, I would love to join in. Please use my White FC listed in my signature ^^ Thanks

Added you Fluffee! I'm chilling in the wi-fi room if anyone wants to trade now :D
    And yesss, I agree! They're so fun 8D

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    Thanks for the egg!! Hope you don't mind gibles.

However, I won't be able to hatch it right away..

Years
  • Id love an egg :P please :D nice seeing some one give away free eggs :D btw my trainer name is Reno :D

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Id love one my trainer name it tyler and ill get u my fc when i gt my gb

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2012
    I'd like one too if this is still going on :3

Trainer name: Dea
    White FC: 5200 6816 3466

I haven't traded before tho, so I was wondering if you could help me a little bit in the process? :)

Back