• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: pkmn ash gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
i play pkmn ash gray v 3.61 nd i have 2 prblms so plz help me
1) dat when i enter d poison chamber,i open d gate but derz a prob in dose invisi wallz i cud only reach koga's sis nd der is no other way also when i press a while against a wall,i could see d invisi walls
2) i cant go 2 cinnabar is. d ferryman sayz d ship has still sm time wat 2 do???
i mnt having 5th badge(in no.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
No!
nono.gif
No no no no no!
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

This is not the place to go when you're having problems with a game. This is for questions about the community - not a game hotline. There's nowhere else you can go to post this thread, either. Asking for help in-game in the game thread you downloaded this from is against the rules. Your only bet is to find someone on here who plays the game and ask them in a VM.

And for goodness sake, learn how to type. People don't need to spend five minutes trying to figure out what you said and decoding what you said into English to help you out. Especially since that'll probably take a longer time for most people than replying to your problem if you typed it properly in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back