• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Edit: Also, please don't steal my ideas... :P
    Okay, you can...but only if you share with me how to do it. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Oh dear...where to begin. Instead of closing all your threads and telling you why in each, I'll tell you why I'm closing each of them in this post.

Starting with this one. People won't make whole new scripts for you most likely. So do not post threads asking for "help" when what you're really doing is requesting something. If you want to request something try the request thread. But most likely you won't get any responses for something like a script. By the looks of this thread you haven't exactly given much time to trying to learn how to script. You've basically posted 3 examples of what you want to do and shown no attempts to do them. There is no place in Game Development for questions like this. You'll need to study scripting, not ask people how to do it. It seems to me that you're trying to do things beyond your knowledge. Seeing as in you just started out, you should probably get to grips with the basics, and not trying to do all these more advanced things so soon.

As for your 4th example, try posting a thread just about that, alone, here.

2nd thread
    I closed this because this does not hold any discussion. It is pointless. Threads like this are not allowed. If you want feedback on your new game, go and post a thread in the Beginner's Lounge, but please, read the rules of the section first or your thread will be denied.

3rd thread
    Now for this, you don't have enough posts to actually include the resources, so why did you post it? This also just looks like a compilation of resources which are already available in the Tutorials & Resource section, which, by the way is where you should have posted to begin with.

Now normally I would infract a member for so many offences, but since you're new I'll leave you off with this warning. But please go and read the rules of the sections in Game Development if you plan on being active here. I'm going to close this one too. If you have questions about this, PM me, I'll be happy to help.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back