• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Opinions and speculation on the new Kyurem forms.

Do you like the new Kyurem forms? (Black Kyurem and White Kyurem)

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
Years
  • What are your thoughts and opinions on the new forms of Kyurem? (Black Kyurem and White Kyurem)
    Do you like them? (See poll above)

The new forms:

bw2_maindetail.jpg

And please explain why below.

Also, how do you think they fit in with Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom's backstory?

This includes both the "Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one pokemon"

As said by an old man in Black and white,

And the story explained with the two brothers in the 14th Movie, and for those who haven't seen it..

M593.jpg

here is a brief quoted explanation;

Spoiler:

When initially hearing the story I invisioned a mixture of all 3 of the pokemon, but now I'm seeing a mixture of Kyurem and the other 2, which still leaves 2 pokemon o.O
    Do you think maybe they will merge too?

Also, which do you prefer of the two?~

Leave thoughts below, and make your opinion known in the poll ^^

Last edited:

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • I like them.
    Especially White Kyurem.
    However, Black Kyurem has some jacked-up arms if you ask me. :P

You share the same opinions as me, White Kyurem still remains to be elegant, adds the Kyurem 'flare' but doesn't make it look too 'Frankenstein's Monster'.

I do like them...
    Although I do think something more creative could have been done other than merging two Pokemon together.

Well I originally thought all 3 would merge, y'know, with Reshiram and Zekrom being one Pokemon, and Kyurem being the broke remainder of them.. it would make sence for them to 'Un-split' and form back together...
    What I don't understand is how Kyurem splits (AGAIN) and somehow attaches onto the other two..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back