• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a favor from the pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2012
    I wasn't sure if this needed to be in the quick trade thread so please excuse my ignorance. I am going to start a new game on pokemon black/white and would like to start my journey with a deino. Preferably level 5 to 10 even an egg would work fine. I'm not to picky about nature and stats but I would like dark pulse but then again I would not cry about not having it... I am going to start right after this post and hopefully by the time I receive the c-gear someone will be willing to help... Seeing how I won't have anything special to trade back it would be appreciated from one pokemon fan to another

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    I'd be willing to breed one. But as you know, that would take some time. If you'd posted this a few days ago I had like 20 on me..I may actually have a spare, I'll check, and If I don't I'll start breeding for you.

edit: Okay, So I do have a spare. Feel free to message me when you get the C-gear with your friend code and I'll have it for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back