• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most favorite childhood memories/acheivements ever

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    What would you say is your most favorite memories/acheivements ever? Mine is when I managed to beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles whilst getting the Super Emeralds and beating possibly one of the hardest games on the Genesis/Megadrive, which was High Seas Havoc (My dad couldn't get past the 4th boss because it seemed too difficult)

My most favorite acheivement was beating Micro Machines 2, because that game was insane.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • That feel when I beat Ocarina of Time for the first time.
    When I played Ocarina of Time for the first time it felt like a massive journey, and that final battle between Ganon was the perfect end.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • For me it would have to be playing Crash Bandicoot 2 on the PlayStation 1. I spent so much time playing that, and sometimes when my parents had friends over they would watch me play it. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Mine, actually, might involve Pokemon. I felt so accomplished when I beat the elite four on Silver (my first pokemon game), got red shortly after. Then, beat that. I pretty much beat Red with a straight Charizard. All my other pokemon sucked, but I had a level 100 Charizard.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    My favourite memory would be either starting Pokémon Sapphire, beating Steven for the first time, or beating OoT.
    As for my favourite achievement, it would probably be getting all 100 skulltulas. It took me a lot of backtracking to see which ones I missed on my first playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    My favourite one ever is when I finished PMD: Explorers of Sky. :3
    The ending got a little sad and couldn't help but cry a little. :( But then it got really happy!

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • I remember when I was seven or so and my older brother's friend (who was about 19 at the time) let me borrow Ocarina of Time because he could not beat it. I had it completed in a week. You bet my seven year old self rubbed it in his face.
    Also, I remember finally collecting all of the pokemon in blue version. That was a great day. My last one was electabuzz 'cause it was a red exclusive, I believe, and my friend did not feel like catching that one for me 'cause they were hard to find. My memory may be misleading me but that's how I remember it o.o

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • My favorite accomplishment? Beating the original Super Mario Bros. when I was four years old. Of all the things I remember, that stands out vividly in my mind. I did something my parents and older sister couldn't do. You can bet when I did it, I called in everybody and said "LOOK! LOOK!" My sister and father were like. "O.O" My mother was like "He's four years old. How did he even get past the first level?"

Back