• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantasy Star 0 Friend codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    OK, since I couldn't find the place I was looking for to post this, I'll post it here. Hello, I'm making a Thread here for Phantasy Star 0 friend codes, and just to start things off, I'll post mine:
    Nickname: RAmar
    Friend code: 0390 3698 8381
    OK, now you guys try if you want. Thing is, I'm still not the very best at this game, I've only just got the game recently, so my levels are pretty low. While we are talking about Phantasy Star 0, let me ask you guys this, is there an alternate way to do Photon Blasts, other than L + R? You see, my DS's L button is broken, so I can't do PBs that way. (If ONLY I could find my more broken DS that can still play games, and has BOTH L AND R buttons still working! Still can't find it... :( )

Years
  • I am afraid this type of thread isn't allowed. :(
    Please read over the rules and if you don't understand any, please ask me.

If you wish, you can contact me and ask me to unlock this thread, if you want to make a Phantasy Star discussion thread...

But for now... Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back