• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone know the name of this instrumental piece in EP028?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hi!

This is my first post, and it's nice to be here, I love pokemon and I want to know and talk more about it with others.

I'm looking for a song that I've been wanting to find for some time now - it is this really inspirational piece that occurs in the episode Pokemon Fashion Flash, and happens just as Brock receives a Vulpix, and he's like "All right! I caught a vulpix!" I would put a link to the clip here, but I can't find it anywhere on Youtube.

I've been looking for it for some time now. Any help would be appreciated - I looked at the japanese anime score cd and couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You won't find it because it's unfortunately dub-only BGM made by 4Kids, who didn't release BGM for the TV series.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back