• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald on VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBarbs29

Barbs
Years
  • Hey I don't have a gameboy advance so I decided to download these set of games on the VBA (on the pc). So as you all rightly know I can't go to any Nintendo Event so I can't get those tickets (Aurora etc). Can anyone playing Pokemon Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby on the PC connect with me and trade with me one of those tickets please ? Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    OH DEAR OH DEAR. NO, MY FRIEND, NO I WILL NOT.

THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO BE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS IN. SAYS SO RIGHT IN THE FORUM DESCRIPTIONS. IF YOU READ THE FORUM DESCRIPTIONS YOU WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO. FOLLOW THEM, THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND.

BUT FIRST!

THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT POKECOMMUNITY ITSELF. NOT GAMES, NOT HOW TO DO SOMETHING IN A ROM HACK, NOT ASKING FOR TRADES, NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SECOND FORUM YOU SEE, HAS "QUESTIONS" IN THE TITLE AND REQUIRES LITTLE EFFORT TO GET TO DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT'S THE PLACE TO GO FOR THIS.

I LIKE TO CONSIDER MYSELF A GREAT FRIEND TO THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT AND I LIKE TO THINK THAT OUR TIME TOGETHER HAS QUALIFIED ME AS A FRIEND! JUST LIKE FRIENDS DON'T LET OTHER FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, FRIENDS DON'T ENABLE OTHER FRIENDS AND SUPPORT THEIR LAZINESS BY FAILING TO READ THE FORUM DESCRIPTIONS, SO I WILL NOT HELP YOU ANY FURTHER. YOU'LL THANK ME FOR THIS ONE DAY WHEN YOU VENTURE OUT INTO THE WORLD. LET THIS BE THE TURNING POINT OF YOUR LIFE TO A MORE ACTIVE YOU! n_____n

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. I'M PROUD OF MYSELF FOR HELPING REACH INTO YOUR INNER-MOST SOUL AND FIND STRENGTH TO READ. ALL IN A DAYS WORK AT POKECOMMUNITY!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back