• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, friends.

Years
  • My name's Christopher and I am in love with Pokemon. I have a near complete Pokedex, and I just need a few more. I started with Pokemon FireRed and I currently own Pokemon White. I have a 3DS, and I'd love to meet each and everyone of you. :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Very nice to see you almost finished your Pokedex! You'll be able to finish it as the community is good with trades so maybe you might get lucky and finish quick. :P You'll meet a lot of people here all friendly, and nice to talk to. If you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Ah, welcome! You sure have quite the determination, as I could never bring myself to complete the Pokédex. I'd say I only have about a 1/3 of my Pokédex in Black filled up. I guess "Pokémon Master" isn't a viable career option for me anymore. But you, good sir, are well on your way!

I don't have a 3DS (yet), but my little brother has one. Are they cool? And, what's your favorite Pokémon?

Well, enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! ~♥

Back