• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cubism

Years
  • A discussion of all things cubism(and abstract too.)I'm starting to do some cubist art, so I'd like to discuss it with people. Opinions, methods, artists... whatever.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I took a class on modern art this past semester and we started with abstract expressionism, and I just missed cubism by a decade (the class covered art from 45 and on). I did learn about cubism though because a lot of abstract expressionists were influenced by cubism. I never fully understood it, but now I kinda wish I took the pre-req to this class D: Cubism is really interesting, imo. I never knew that the multiple view-points were supposed to convey time.

Back