• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just looking for poke buddies

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I own white, pearl, heart gold, and sapphire. Just battles trades friends and what not I'm new so hi :D[/SIZE]

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I havn't all of those games besides sapphire actually... -.- (yah im behind in games :P) The battles section is always full of peopl wanting to battle, the trade section always has stuff going on, and you can friendly people very easily. You'll be able to do all those thngs and much more here so you should have a lot of fun. Also be sure to read the rules and if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they can help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back