• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Mock Z's Lab

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
Years
  • Professor Mock Z's Lab

Do you need a starter Pokemon? At Professor Mock Z's Lab, we have every starter Pokemon available from all regions. In order to get your own Level 1 starter Pokemon, please follow these rules:

1. I will only trade through Generation V games.

2. Please make only one post on this thread per day. If it has been a day since you've made one post and you have not received your starter Pokemon yet, please do NOT make another request. This makes me mad. Just PM and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

3. Unfortunately, this is not a giveaway thread. Please look in my wants section to see which Pokemon you can offer in a trade.

4. When you post, please post your:
    a. Request of starter Pokemon
    b. Offer for trade
    c. Black or White Friend Code
    d. Time of day you are available to trade

5. Please do not PM me unless it has been at least a day since you have posted your trade offer. I will contact you via PM and we will work an official trade out then.

If you need a refresher on what the starter Pokemon are, here's a list:
    Spoiler:

To atone for the 20 Pokemon minimum, I am also offering the starter Dragon Pokemon of the Pokemon games as well. They will also include Pokemon that eventually evolve into Dragon types, for example Horsea evolves into Kingdra, and Swablu evolves into Altaria. These Dragon types will be:
    Spoiler:

All starters are level 1 and I cannot guarentee movesets. Natures are limited, so if you ask for a specific nature, I cannot guarentee that either, but I can try my best.

My wants list isn't quite done yet, it's still a work in progress, but as of right now, if you post offers that are legendaries, shinies, or most Pokemon from the Sinnoh region, I will probably accept.

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Da Rules said:
    To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering at least TWENTY different species of Pokémon.
    If you have less than 20 specific offers, use the Quick Trade Thread.

Could you please offer 5 more Pokémon. Thanks.

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
    Years
  • Yeah, sorry about that. How could I have missed that whilst reading the rules?? I can fix that right away. :D Thanks for the heads up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I would like a Cyndaquil and Chikorita.

I have to offer: Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Axel, Rufflet (your choice).

Black FC: 5028 9430 0449

I am available from now until about 10pm.

Thanks for your time.

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
    Years
  • Sure, I can have those for you for tomorrow.
    I suppose I'll take the Rufflet and the Aerodactyl.
    And yeah, no problem!

Rawmanian, when will you be available tomorrow (Sunday), and what timezone are you?

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Can i have Vibrava? i can offer a Elekid with Thunder And Thunder Punch Or a Zorua with Hidden Power Nasty Plot And Dark Pulse.

Back