• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Recurring Supporter Tier 4 to 5 (when?)

Years
  • Hi all, I have a question.

The description at http://www.pokecommunity.com/payments.php mentions that recurring supporters have to wait only 6 months before they can transition from Tier 4 to Tier 5, but the descriptions on the donation thread from 2004 here and the donate page here say that they have to wait till they've donated a total of $25 dollars.

In my case, since I'm donating $2 a month, I'll either be waiting for one more month or 7 more months before I get up to that stage. (I actually can't remember if I started donating in November or December, I could probably dig around and find out though)

Does anyone know what the true guideline is for this?

Years
  • I was under the assumption that the having to wait six months to transition correlated with how many month at donating $X would get you to $25. Basically, if you were at $0 it would take six months to get to $25.

Personally, when I started recurring support I was close to $25, and got changed to Tier 5 very soon after. (Then there were a whole slew of very unrelated tier problems. Hence my non-tier 5 status.)

Back