• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Hi :)

Along with Pokemon, music is a big part of my life. I've made many connections with people through mutual musical interests, and I would like to start that here as well.

So, I guess this thread can be to just discuss current music news, or perhaps talk about favorite bands/artists/songs and just get to know each other on the forum better :)

I know I've made some of my best friends through music, so I want to give that opportunity to others. :)

I'll start.
    I love the atmosphere of concerts. My favorite venue is Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey.

My favorite bands/artists include (but are not limited to):
    Coheed and Cambria
    Kevin Devine
    The Dear Hunter
    Brand New
    Bright Eyes
    The Fall of Troy
    Her Space Holiday
    Neutral Milk Hotel
    Manchester Orchestra

Let's get talking! :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hello! Music is a huge part of my life too, but a discussion about it doesn't go here. You'll find a number of music-related topics over in Culture & Media, so head on over there and get chatting. Any questions, you can PM me.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back