• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member: Rowigrath

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
  • Hey everyone! My name's Rowigrath, and I'm new here... but not to the world of Pokemon! If anyone has any questions for me, send me a message!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! I hope you like it here! This place is a very nice area! Glad you joined here! ^_^
    And I'm not new to Pokemon either! Its always been in my life! ;D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well there are many among this forum, new to Pokemon and been around in the Pokemon world since Day 1, like me. ;)

Welcome to the forum Rowigrath! Interesting name, where did you come up with that? :X PC is a nice, very friendly forum to be around. I hope you find your satisfaction here and enjoy meeting people. There are many sections, especially for Pokemon alone! Since this IS a Pokemon site, am I right? haha. Hope you enjoy your stay, become active and have a blast!

Now if YOU have any questions, don't be afraid to ask anyone, especially a moderator. They are the perfect members to ask for help and they usually have excellent guidance for your needs!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you have been a fan of Pokemon for a while, always nice to see people enjoy it for a while. Any specific area you think you'll be around most at PC? What's your interests like? There's a lot PC has to offer and i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself if you talk with some of the community, and take a good look around. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • I write fanfiction, so I always have a name from one of my stories that I use for something or other. Thanks for the compliment!

goldenyellowcrystal

A Black Crystal of Mystery
    Years
  • Hello, Rowigrath!

A fanfiction fan, eh? Fortunately, theres a Fanfictions forums here. Although, Id like to see your work sometimes. Make sure to read and follow the rules.

Have fun!

Back