• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moonanite Comix!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • w00t! Sweeties, my comix are back, fresh, stupid and less funny! XD Okie, for those who are wondering, what the hey, let me put it like this. The Moonanites are 2 pixcelated aliens from a cartoon called Aqua Teen Hunger Force. If haven't seen the show, it's okie, you don't need too. XD Anyway the Moonanites are bothering random video game characters, and be on the look out for 2 forms of me, sweetie. XD

Comics:

Jumping is useless!

Next Decade!

Hizzy Fo'shizzle!

liek totally d00d!

Quad Lazer!

Here we go agian!

Purgatory!

What ya think? XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • XD!!!

Very nice m8. I LOVE the Moonanites! Purgatory & Jumping is Useless are my two favorites of the seven comics.

Btw, where'd you get the Moonanite images? I've been looking for Aqua Teen Hunger Force images everywhere.

Back