• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tiny trade shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
  • Hello i am interrested in the lvl 100 shiny ninetales of yours, if you want to you can check out my trade thread and tell me waht you like

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • I have my new trade shop in my thread so if you want to look at my pokes now you can!! I am still interrested in that ninetales of yours

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Hi this isnt trade related but I have a shiny umbreon I EV trained! Cheers lol

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • What would you like for that Magmar, also can you evolve it when we trade if you accept?
    Look In my thread for anything you'd like!
    What nature is it too?

Years
  • What would you like for that Magmar, also can you evolve it when we trade if you accept?
    Look In my thread for anything you'd like!
    What nature is it too?
    I don't know what nature i'm using pokeradar now but sure i can evolve it can we trade tonight but i need to know do you hack?

I like your dragonite!!! And your shiny pikachu lol what would you like for it!!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • I don't know what nature i'm using pokeradar now but sure i can evolve it can we trade tonight but i need to know do you hack?

I like your dragonite!!! And your shiny pikachu lol what would you like for it!!

Sorry, I just want the Magmar but first can you check what nature it is? I'm big on nature, sorry and choose which you want, the Shiny Pikachu or the Dragonite?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back