• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need help

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    okay heres the thing i just killed trhe pokemon league and got the national dex i go to one island and talk to Bill's friend and he says i got to find a gemstone where is this gemstone.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • go up to mt. ember, you will find rockets who have finished digging a hole, fight them and defeat them then you can go into the cave and the ruby is in there

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • To get that pass to the rest of the islands, you have to give the RUBY to Celio on One Island. He'll then take your TRI-PASS and switch it with a RAINBOW PASS, and he'll give you another page for the TOWN MAP. Hope this helps. And just in case, to get the second gem, the SAPPHIRE, you have to help Lorelei on 4 Island's Icefall Cave. Then you have to go to 6 Island's Dotted Hole to get it, but a scientist takes it to 5 Island's Rocket Warehouse.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    You did not tell him how to get into the Dotted Hole XD just use cut in front of it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    To get Sapphire.
    At Dotted Hole when Scientist takes it, he tells you the Password for Rocket Warehouse. Then you gotta go there...beat the puzzle and etc...then you fianlly see the same Scientist who took the Sapphire, after that you battle him..beat him, he gives it to you blah blah lah! Then give it to Celio. Blah then the Cerulean Cave (Mewtwo's Lair) opens. Go there, catch Mewtwo.

Back