• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2003 Video Game Awards

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Gold Raikou said:
    Award #1: Best Animation

Winner: Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball

hmm... let me guess if the vote results come from the young "males" only... *cough cough*

x_x

Not a good sign...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I saw the awards, it was kind of disappointing, it was like they gave game awards just to be nice to the developers there.

But as long as GTA: Vice City got an award, I'm happy.

Years
  • THE WORST AWARD SHOW EVER!

The best fighting game of all time a wrestling game? D*** IT!

Wind Waker didn't even win a freakin award! And all the music is stupid Rap. What happen to the games like Final Fantasy? Kingdom Hearts? Heck, even SOul Calibur 2! The best fighting game of all time! (even Time Magazine said so!) What happened to the gameboy games? Ruby and Sapphire? Fire Emblem? Advanced Wars?

WORST AWARD SHOW EVER!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I MISSED IT!! what happened? GTA:Vice City won a award? cool.....i love gta:vice city. i voted for it :laugh:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    Your correct Dakota! On a small tv show like that! You don't now wgat goes on behind cameras! Did halo win anything?

Halo is too old to win anymore award shows...I think it came out last year...or was it two years ago...I dunno

But I know that next year will be a great year for the GC...

Metroid Prime 2

*drools emfatically*

BOO ya!

Back