• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hacked pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How do you identify hacked pokemon? I've gotten some very nice trades these few days over the GTS and now I read so many posts about hacked pokemons. How do you know if a pokemon is hacked? I've got a few suspicious ones, I wonder if anyone can verify them for me.

One is a Zorua I got from a Japanese kid. It says it was "Apparently met at Lv. 25" and the OT is N and ID number is 00002. It looks kinda suspicious to me, but is this one of those downloaded pokemon? The number of trades of the guy is 0 if I'm not wrong.

Furthermore I got a Blissey which supposedly originates from Sinnoh and it says it "Apparently arrived at Lv. 1". Is this a legit pokemon sent through poketransfer?

Sorry for sounding so paranoid. I was really happy that we could trade pokemon online now but then after reading that there are hacked pokemon being traded over GTS I'm really shocked O_O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread might be of use. Unfortunately, Quick Questions is usually the appropriate place for questions, but this is something that concerns Trade Corner. Read about the hacked Pokemon information in that and if you still have questions, then you'll best need to contact TwilightBlade, Mac or twistedpuppy. n_n Either way, it doesn't fit here. :(
    Hacked pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back