• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Eliana said:
    I KNOW they will win SOMETHING.

You cant make a band perform there and have them not win something, its rude...xD
    Ohhh they are gonna perform :) That is great! I cant wait...I am watching the grammies righ tnow...Alicia Keys is performing...

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Omega sure doesn't want to be an American Idiot! That's why he's joining. :p. I've only liked Green Day after American Idiot came out. I heard of it back in the year 2000 when International Superhits was out but never listened to it. It's pretty good. I walk alone...

EDIT- Heard about their tour with Simple Plan?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • --;;; I wanna go...sadly the one time they WILL be in M.A HAPPENS to be when its a Jewish Holiday, therfore I cannot go --;;;
    *sits in corner and sulks*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    --;;; I wanna go...sadly the one time they WILL be in M.A HAPPENS to be when its a Jewish Holiday, therfore I cannot go --;;;
    *sits in corner and sulks*
    I know how bad you wanna go, Eli. -- I wanna go too, we would make good concert buddies. XD

Amphros23 said:
    Well I thought I would keep up with the member list. EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN and Star would you like to be Co owners?

----------------------------------
    Owner
    Amphros23

Members
    Alexiz
    Andros
    Star
    pokemunna
    oni flygon
    Salamence Master
    Eliana
    jasonresno
    Mr. Cat Dog
    Shadow_of_Light
    EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but sure! I be a co owner! That sounds awesome!!!!!

I've been a Green Day fan for just a few months, but I love them so much it seems as if I've been a fan for years!

I feel so special! I started a new page!!!! yea!!!!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Why is everybody obsessed with American Idiot??? I mean it is not their only album..they have 9! I mean AI is a good album but I really like Dookie, Nimrod, and International Superhits much better.

Years
  • American Idiot is one of the best concept albums of all time, face it. =D (Almost as better as The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper and the Lonely Hearts Club Band IMHO) I mean... it generated a whole bunch of new fans (who even think that they're punk...XD) But yeah... I used to live in the Bay Area and that's why I'm pretty loyal to them... Brain Stew is my personal favoirte and also Jaded... ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • New rule...No talking about if green day is punk or not in the club at all anymore. I really dont give a crap anymore. This whole discussion about it has really pissed me off.

*calms down*

@oni: Jaded and Brain Stew are awesomes songs. But my favorite on Nimorod is Good Riddance probably cause I could listen to it forever.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Yeah I know I heard it on Greenday.com like 2 weeks ago...it is funny...the first couple of seconds to when he says "Wonderful" is the first part of the song Maria on International Superhits...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • XD They have it on Greenday.com? XD XD XD
    Lady: Billie Joe, what do you learn at school?
    Billie: The bible, and jesus...XD XD XD
    Lady: Now Billie, do you want to make more records when you're older?
    Billie: Um, yes. (OMG HES PSYCHIC XD!!!)
    Lady: Do you love to sing?
    Billie: Yes I LOVE to sing and I love EVERYONE!
    XD XD XD XD XD

Back