• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Project United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hello :)

I am a big pokemon fan of the anime and gaming and I have a idea/dream that I hope will come true sooner or later. Well lets start.
    Think of an utopia where all 5 regions are combined into one game ( such as S/G/C or HG/SS)but with all 5 regions Johto => Kanto trough the way that is in the game,Kanto => Honnen by boat and so on. Well to do this I need all your help from programing to just ideas. Whell All the pokemon will have an infection ( by Genesect), which will change/modify their types,atacks and in some cases even stats.Giovannis top 2 guys will become leaders of Magma and Aqua after you beat team rocket in Kanto and so on,You can catch all the pokemon but Gen I pokemon in Kanto,Gen II in Johto and so on. So I ask you from my heart to help me in any way you can ( p.s: i am learning the C++ language so I can make a program that can have all 5 regions and so on , but any help would be just excellent if it is from just a hint to sounds or program suggestions or even doing SOME work for me) I will be eternally grateful and your names will be in the game,depending from your help)

Thank you for any help what so ever and If you want more info about this just ask

BEST REGARDS
    Zane ^^ a.k.a. KageKyouRyuu

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to PC. Unfortunately this isn't the right place to ask for help in this sort of endeavour. It sounds like you should check out the Game Development forum. The members there will hopefully be able to help you with what you need. Please make sure to read the rules in that forum, and you should get on just fine. I'm gonna close this now. :D

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back