• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All out battle Creation VS Tao

Creation vs Tao?

• Creation would win All out battle

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Tao would win All out battle

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creation would win Pokemon battle

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tao would win Pokemon battle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    OK, so i definitely had to bring this up. On your opinion in an all out battle (real) and a Pokemon game battle which trio would win?

This is my OPINION and nothing else:

Round 1 (All Out Battle).

In an all out battle I think the Creation trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina) would triumph over the Tao trio (Zekrom, Reshiram and (excluding his formes) Kyrem).

Zekrom and Reshiram have no extremely powerful powers.
    In fact they would just be giant hollows without their turbines.
    Dialga, on the other hand can control time! It can just slow down time and attack relentlessly.
    It can also do what it did to Giratina in 'Giratina and the sky warrior' trapping Zekrom and Reshiram in their own time, unable to move.

Palkia can just send it's opponent to another space where it has an advantage and slaughter him there.

Kyurem might be able to handle Giratina but Giratina has Superpower and Shadowforce where Kyurem won't be able to see it.

The slightest chance Tao has is if Reshiram takes on Dialga, Zekrom takes on Palkia and Kyrem takes on Giratina which would end up in absolute slaughter.

Dialga will beat Reshiram quite easily with that devastating Roar of Time that cracked Palkia's pearl! (No earth attacks will work because of Dialga's levitate).
    Dialga can just mess with time again to prevent Fusion Flare and Blue Flare from hitting. Also Reshiram's dragon type moves won't do much damage to Dialga because of it's steel type.

More importantly Palkia can just distort space and send the Tao trio to some unknown Dimnesion where they can't live (probably a distant planet like what in did in Shadows of Almia). Giratina isn't even needed here.

Even in a three on two Creation would win.

Round Two( A Pokemon Battle)

Well a Pokemon battle can't really be determined because of the IV's and EV's but i would say that Creation would win. Just a guess from experience.

Back