• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Vote Retraction

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Is there any chance a vote retraction would be possible when voting in polls? I ask this because I voted on a poll and didn't realise I had selected the wrong option. I suspect there's already a plugin for it somewhere as I've seen the feature used on some other sites I frequent. I doubt that this will be taken into much consideration as it's mainly down to human error and better concentration can prevent the problem but it'd be a nice addition nonetheless.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If there's a plugin I'm sure it would at least be considered.

But for the time being, moderators can edit the votes on a poll so if you misclicked and wanted it changed, you could ask the moderator of the section. I know I've changed votes for members once or twice before.

Back