• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Scizor Sprite

Neo Saiba

Rocket Elite
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    It's been a while sincer I done sprites so can you nice people rate this Recolor Silver Scizor and btw how does the glow work.

gbs212.gif
    +
    pkrs355.gif
    =
    silversciz9sz.gif

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • The shading looks the exact same as the old one, which makes it look 2D because the G/S/C sprites had only two colors...

There are also more highlights in the R/S sprite, so you should edit the highlights in your recolor accordingly. And add the dark shading.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Yes, edit the highlights, as Dragofnree said. But still, it's quite good and the glow effect works well. 6/10

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Arctic Wish said:
    You need to edit that more it lacks in shading. Overall it's good!

Try posting a rating, young one. Anyway, I have noticed you're combination techniques when I looked a little harder Neo Saiba, and I must congratulate you, as they are quite good.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • MewMan said:
    Try posting a rating, young one. Anyway, I have noticed you're combination techniques when I looked a little harder Neo Saiba, and I must congratulate you, as they are quite good.

Please don't call me young and I hate getting quoted on sir. -____-;;

Like I said before it lacks in shading but it's good. 5/10

Last edited:

Neo Saiba

Rocket Elite
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    *takes notes* Okay Thanks fellow peeps and bye the way how are you suppose to get rid of that white back ground.

Back