• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

***man

^_____^
Years
hey ppl of poke community. i'm @$$man, i'm an experienced competitive battler. i just came here to say, SUP YO?

PS: i'm Assman on netbattle

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I hope you read the rules and be a good member

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 29, 2014
You sound like Joey off of Friends...he's an assman too :P Welcome to community.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
It's obvious that you like donkies. XP Hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have a great time! ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
***man said:
hey ppl of poke community. i'm @$$man, i'm an experienced competitive battler. i just came here to say, SUP YO?

PS: i'm Assman on netbattle
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hello and welcome to PC! ^o^ Please read and follow the rules and have an awsome time! ^_^ My name's Kelsey, feel free to PM me any time with questions or if you just wanna chat, that's fine also. ^^ See you around! ;D

~Kelsey

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Digital Phoenix said:
It's obvious that you like donkies. XP Hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have a great time! ^^
XD! That had me cracking up.

Welcome, have fun. ^^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
heya welcome to pc! have fun, read the rules and post lots XD see ya round!

Back