• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream Radar...What have you gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
  • Hey guys, was wonder how the you like the Dream Radar for the 3DS?

I think it's neat...tbh getting DW Pokemon other then loggin onto the site

What have you gotten so far?

x2 Sigylpyphs
    x2 Riolu
    x1 Swablu

and a bunch of items
    Leppa Berries, and colored Shards

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • I haven't gotten it yet, I was wondering about getting it.
    I mean, the only real reason for getting it would be the alt. formes of the Tao Trio, right?
    I see no other reason to buy it.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    It's a fun way to pass the time, not too challenging but not too easy either. The Therian formes are actually fun (and hard) to catch, and it's always nice having a bunch of items and DW pokemon available for whatever reason.

I just caught DW Lugia, so it's neat for those with gen4 games as well.

Years
  • Nothing but Munna and Siglyph, along with a few Revives and Shards. I've pretty much given up on finding anything else. I'm just glad Dream Radar was so cheap in the first place >_>

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Tons of Munna, Sigilyph, Swablu, and a Riolu and Tornadus. It's actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be! Too bad I keep forgetting to play it xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This WOULD go into the Spin-Offs section, as this game is separate from Black 2 or White 2, but since that section already has a Dream Radar thread, it would be pointless to move this one there, so I will be closing this one. Please be sure to search all the forums to make sure your thread has not been posted already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back