• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Rate My Team Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    Hey guys! First of all, I am new here. So, if I posted in the wrong place, please accept my apology beforehand and move it to the correct place.

Ok... So currently I am trying to get past the Elite Four so I can get all the power items, pokérus, and all those goodies for EV training so i can get on with building my actual team for competitive. I am kind of new at this stuff, so bear with me. XD So far, this is what my planned team looks like...

Scolipede
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
    EVs:252 speed/252 attack

X-Scissor
    Poison Jab
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance

Umbreon
    Nature: Relaxed (+Def/-Spd)
    EVs: 252 HP/252 SpDf

Baton Pass
    Wish
    Substitute
    Double Team

Milotic
    Nature: Modest (+SpAtk/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 SpAtk/252...Spd?

Ice Beam
    Recover
    Toxic
    Surf

Gothitelle (SURPRISE! Not a Reuniclus ;P. I am not a big fan of overusing the overused lol)
    Nature: Modest (+SpAtk/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Dark Pulse
    Psychic/Psyshock

Chandelure
    Nature: Timid (+Spd/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Energy Ball
    Hex
    Will-o-Wisp
    Flamethrower

Ferrothorn
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
    EVs: 252 Def/252 SpDef

Leech Seed
    Stealth Rock
    Gryoball
    Seed Bomb

Phew...there. I know my pokemon are a bit on the defensive side, but I love it. My main plan is to substitute with Umby, try to do a good amount of double teams, baton pass to scolipede and maliciously laugh as i proceed to sweep. Ferrothorn in case of stalling needs, Milotic and Chandelure for coverage, and Gothitelle for fun surprise/coverage. Any Comments? Suggestions? Questions? Thanks guys :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back