• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Lesson Extra Credit (PG-13)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • Just having read the first couple of chapters, I like this - the failed pop star thing reminds me a bit of my favourite movie. :P I'll read the rest in a bit.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I've read chapter one so far, and I have to say the whole idea about this fic is great.

This fic is showing the true American dream, to be a pop star. ^_~ I love how it begins: a smalltown boy entering his twenties with a dream to become the best. He works a minimum wage yet seems to never waver in his conscience that he'll once day reach his goals.

I think your plot is starting out good and you have a good form of vocabulary and spelling and such. ^_____^ Well, I'll report back once I get the chance the read other chapters. Until then, keep up the great work. ^^

~Kelsey

Back